Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Get Creative with the ESO Daedric Dress Up Contest"

• CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is the Woobox Gallery of entries that didn't win?

@Greasytengu Would be nice. I didn't see mine in there.

Edit: Found it! Just took a few looks...
    Edited by CaffeinatedMayhem on April 29, 2018 3:10PM
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you still rewarding group entries for all participants? Just asking as my friend and I took group and dou picture together and winning email does not say which one. Also hope there's more contests like this in the future!

@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • President_PUG
    President_PUG
    ✭✭✭
    I would not be able to pick a winner. They were all really good.I can say this for Myself, and quite a few people I talked to during the Event. I was happy playing the game on lowest setting because Its a Laptop. During The Contest I decided it would be good idea turn up the Graphics. WOW, its was Like I had been playing ESO (Min*craf*) I thought the game was great as it was, Then I turned The Game, with Highest settings..TY DUAL CORE! BAM! I couldn't go back to Playing this on a Low setting after that...LOTS People came to same Realization.So We had Lots WINNERS! The way forward now is Material Selection, like We have for Colors.Re-Sizing would Be great also.Erase or Hide small parts too be Unique. Anyway I just opened My E-Mail and Saw This [img ]Saw a Notice I had Just won!!!! A PHOTOGENIC BADGE! Well You can imagine My Excitement,quickly turning into Miss America Runner Up..#50...If The other 49 contestants Fail to Qualify I Can Go On TO MISS WORLD!!!!!! https://youtu.be/FyIyh-vP5t4 Submitted Azura Night/Day Black/White Modeling The Latest Daedra Biker Look. Used every Material and Posed. Plastic/Shell Boots/Leather Pants/Metal Skirt/Cloth-Fur-Skin Shirt Had Fun![/img]
    “Don’t wish it was easier, wish you were better.”
  • Trevore
    Trevore
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like Vaermina was right... I had a dream that I got an email saying I won, but didn't claim the prize, so it was passed on and I lost. Didn't get one anyways now, so... RIP. Congrats to everyone who did win, though!
    Gamertag: MagicalTringusXbox One | NA|Trevore Lombardi [DC ] - Imperial Dragonknight [PvP/PvE Tank]]Samuel Elias Xarxes [DC] - Altmer Sorcerer [Magicka DPS]Solaris Carona [DC] - Breton Templar [Magicka DPS]Alice Barbie Angel [DC] - Breton Necromancer [Magicka DPS]Trevore Nightshade [DC] - Imperial Nightblade [Stamina PvP DPS]Nemo Tigerclaw [DC] - Khajit Nightblade [Stamina PvE DPS]Thomas Ganks [DC] - Dunmer Nightblade [Magicka PvP DPS]Volga Valkyn Skoria [DC] - Dunmer Dragonknight [Stamina PvP DPS]
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it just me or did some files get lost? I don't see my Solo picture after going through this a few times.
  • Ley
    Ley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    Is it just me or did some files get lost? I don't see my Solo picture after going through this a few times.

I had to look through a few times before I found my submissions. Also keep in mind, as far as I know, these are only USA submissions.
    Leylith - MagSorc | Leyloth - StamPlar | Leynerd - MagPlar | Leylit - StamBlade | Ley Eviticus - StamDK | Leydor - MagDen | Leylum - StamSorc | Leylux - MagBlade
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ley wrote: »
    Tasear wrote: »

I had to look through a few times before I found my submissions. Also keep in mind, as far as I know, these are only USA submissions.

Untrue, mine was there and I am PC/EU.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • huntgod_ESO
    huntgod_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really thought this was over...amazed they haven't concluded it and given out the prizes.

Looking over the entries, I feel a lot better about mine.
    --- HuntGod ---
    Officer of the Unrepentant
    www.unrepentantgaming.com
  • Sanguiness130
    Sanguiness130
    ✭✭✭
    How many pages to the http://woobox.com/h97pgz thread?
    SANGUINESS
    [EU Server - @Sanguiness ]
    RPer and Lore Geek
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    How many pages to the http://woobox.com/h97pgz thread?

A LOT. The arrow to advance a page is a REALLY dim grey, look in the lower right.
  • Pheefs
    Pheefs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    but I wanted to WIN!!
    & more than that even, I kinda wish we could vote for each other...
    We can have a series of elimination rounds & pick Winners for each Prince
    { Forums are Weird........................ Nerfy nerfing nerf nerfers, buff you b'netches!....................... Popcorn popcorn! }
  • Shadowdream
    Shadowdream
    ✭✭✭
    Have the winners actually been contacted already?
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Have the winners actually been contacted already?

@Tasear posted something earlier that indicated they had been. Yay! (and sadness I didn't win)
  • Shadowdream
    Shadowdream
    ✭✭✭
    Sadpanda! Thanks for the info!
  • Valor
    Valor
    ✭✭✭
    Aw, found my son about 45 pages into the gallery. Damn, thought I had it he looked so good. Welp, back to trying to hoard gold for the Summerset house. Least his outfit only cost me 2500 gold to put together...
    Miniskirt Enthusiast

Jacob Black|DC|Nightblade|Emped on 9/8/17

#TeamJacob