The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

no game sound

Jailbirdy
Jailbirdy
✭✭✭✭✭
sound is out on my game. I get nothing???
Disclaimer: The statements and information from this account are for entertainment & informational purposes only. Any interpretation, implied or otherwise does not constitute negligence on any part of this forum posting.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Restart th console doing a hard shut down. Cold boot if it’s only this game.

1. Check Xbox sound settings and output settings
    2. Check game sound settings.
    3. Check chat mixer balance settings on Xbox one settings. I’d suggest do nothing instead of lower by any %
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on April 20, 2018 3:18AM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Jailbirdy
    Jailbirdy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Restart th console doing a hard shut down. Cold boot if it’s only this game.

1. Check Xbox sound settings and output settings
    2. Check game sound settings.
    3. Check chat mixer balance settings on Xbox one settings. I’d suggest do nothing instead of lower by any %

Thanks but I should clarify, the game starts with sound and just cuts out. I did look at all of those usual fixes. It happens all the time in Cyrodill and also if I am doing WB's with too many people showing up. Once the sound is out, it seems to stay out. (No issues in other Xbox games with my sound)

I posted this publically to see if anyone has encountered the same (besides a couple guild members having the same issues)

Xbox One X

(Also - it happens on my 2nd account on my Xbox One.)

If a Community manager or staff wants additional info, let me know.
    Disclaimer: The statements and information from this account are for entertainment & informational purposes only. Any interpretation, implied or otherwise does not constitute negligence on any part of this forum posting.