Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773
We will be performing maintenance on the PTS on Wednesday at 3:00AM EDT (7:00 UTC).

Bug Report: retreating maneuver

Cravalllo
Cravalllo
✭✭✭
I get dismounted when using the retreating maneuver skill (while mounted), I don't know whether it´s just the morph or the base skill, too. But yeah just wanted to share this quickly.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • schattenkind
    schattenkind
    ✭✭✭
    Posted bug report ingame about that.

Also swap weapons while mounted will dismount.
    PC - EU
    Primary: PvP: magSorc, magNB, PvE: DK Tank, Templar Heal
    Secondary: PvP: magDK, Templar, PvE: Warden something
    Options
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Posted bug report ingame about that.

Also swap weapons while mounted will dismount.

I was just looking to see if this thread existed. Can confirm that both Rapids and Weapon swap will dismount you. Really hope this is not working as intended, because it is EXTREMELY annoying.
    Options
  • The_Brosteen
    The_Brosteen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To add to this, Also had a bug where having retreating maneuvers active would allow me to spend stamina and magicka for skills but skills wouldn't actually go off at all.
    Options
  • Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Any one of them, base or either morph dismounts you. Also switching skill bars.
    Options
  • TheYKcid
    TheYKcid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This occasionally happens to me on the live game, with both morphs.
    PC/NA — Daggerfall Covenant — BGs, Kaalgrontiid
    Kalazar ChalhoubRedguard Nord Stamplar
    Kalaron Caemor — Altmer Magsorc
    Kalahad Cirith — Dunmer Magden
    Options
  • Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Casting causing a dismount happens every time with my Sorcerer and never with my Dragon Knight or Templar. I've not tried my other characters. I tried different mounts with each character thinking it might be a bug with a specific mount or mount type (Horse vs Senche) but it stayed with the character what ever is causing it.

My Magicka Sorcerer is a Altmer and my Stamina Dragon Knight is an Imperial and my Templar is a Magicka using Breton, just a little more info in case it is tied to a specific combo of character specs.

Edit: Huge correction, I had one of my characters backwards on the original post just rechecked and verified
    Edited by Casdha on April 19, 2018 5:20AM
    Proud member of the Psijic Order - The first wave - The 0.016%

Options
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bar swapping dismounts you too!
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
    Options
  • Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had to correct my post above, the info is now correct, I had my Sorcerer and Templar backwards in the description.
    Proud member of the Psijic Order - The first wave - The 0.016%

Options
  • yourGene
    yourGene
    Soul Shriven
    My character‘s a sorcerer, and using retreating maneuver skill (or base skill) doesn’t dismount me as well as using the bar swap. That’s kinda weird that a lot of people experience this bug (or not).
    Options
  • Cravalllo
    Cravalllo
    ✭✭✭
    I tried different mounts, didnt help! My character is a dunmer DK so i don´t know what could possibly cause it!
    Options
  • Targe
    Targe
    ✭✭
    I'm having the same issue with Retreating Maneuver of it dismounting me when I cast it on a mount. Also Weapon bar swapping is dismounting me also.
    -= Interested in joining a Trading Guild?! =-
    Contact Targe on NA PC Server
    Options