The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Not receiving confirmation emails at yahoo address

Saet
Saet
✭✭✭
Can someone please help me get this working? Support ticket #:180422-001757
I'm trying to change the email to my yahoo address from an email I do not have access to but I'm not receiving the confirmation emails. They arent in spam or trash folders. I've been trying since yesterday afternoon and I've heard nothing from the support team yet. I'm not sure if they would try to use that same address and its not coming through. Please help! I've seen other people have had similar issues with yahoo and had to get support to manually change it to another email address like gmail.
Saet - stam nb
Hordak - magicka nb
Demigorgon - stam sorc
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Saet

Please check your inbox for an update on ticket#180422-001757.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Saet
    Saet
    ✭✭✭
    My ticket still hasn't been worked on. I've been trying to get in game since Saturday. Is there a support number to Call?
    Saet - stam nb
    Hordak - magicka nb
    Demigorgon - stam sorc
  • Saet
    Saet
    ✭✭✭
    all good now. Thank you.
    Saet - stam nb
    Hordak - magicka nb
    Demigorgon - stam sorc