The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Khajiit house

Unn_Cygnus
Unn_Cygnus
✭✭✭
I made a picture of a Khajiit house using stitching and paint. I love the Khajiit architecture.9dwqyn2amkys.jpg
  • PygmyOwl
    PygmyOwl
    ✭✭
    That's a beautiful painting, Cygnus :smiley:
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    That is Awesome, you have really talent. I saved the Painting, to have it as Backround :) Thank you for sharing with us
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • Carolineu
    Carolineu
    It is a wonderful painting and embroidery, beautiful <3
  • Unn_Cygnus
    Unn_Cygnus
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks PygmyOwl, DirkRavenclaw and Carolineu :)
  • HanzeeBokeem
    HanzeeBokeem
    ✭✭✭
    Top work Cygnus, bellisimo :)
  • Unn_Cygnus
    Unn_Cygnus
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks HanzeeBokeem :)
  • Hrogun
    Hrogun
    ✭✭✭
    Well done.

I love Khajiit architecture and furnishing too. Maybe my favorite with Redguard and Orsimer.
    PC EU
    Healer
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That looks so beautiful!!!
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • TiredKhajiit
    TiredKhajiit
    ✭✭
    Man, that's awesome! I especially like the shading, as well as the way you did the clouds. Overall great piece!
    "M'aiq is tired now. Go bother somebody else."
  • ZOS_Holden
    ZOS_Holden
    Community Rep
    Oh wow, this is just amazing! Such a gorgeous, serene view and we absolutely love the texture from the stitching. Thanks so much for sharing!
    Staff Post
  • Shanjijri
    Shanjijri
    ✭✭✭✭
    This one loves it. Great painting, may your paws take you towards warm sands.
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Its a nice style. I like it.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is Amazing ! So many talented players in ESO . Never ceases to amaze me .
  • SosRuvaak
    SosRuvaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i love the shadow and water reflection, very good job.
    i used to have a painting of this style when i was a kid, itd be neat to have one of elder scrolls theme.
    For the Pact!
    ~Sump Scales~
    Lusty Argonian Nightblade
    ~Baron Humbert von Gikkingen~
    Smokes-His-Greens
    ~Ruvaak~
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Unn_Cygnus wrote: »
    I made a picture of a Khajiit house using stitching and paint. I love the Khajiit architecture.9dwqyn2amkys.jpg

You+are+a+legend+and+my+life+s+aim+is+to+_8dec8c339d5974bfd36ddea1261bf802.jpg
  • Unn_Cygnus
    Unn_Cygnus
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for all you generous and heart-warming feedback! I will definitely share my next piece here.