I play with my husband, we have two PC's Mac, both of them have MacOS and Windows 10 installed. I play under MacOS. The game was running smoothly until another patch about a month ago. After that, a problem occurred on both computers, accounts, game servers, both under MacOS and Windows 10: the game kicks us out in log-in menu every 10-60 min. Usually with no error message but sometimes it says, "An error has occurred. Please wait a few minutes".
We pinged ESO servers and it's fine 24/7, so to speak. Our internet connection is good enough, Speedtest.net shows us it's 100MB. We tried to play with lowest graphics settings and we re-installed the game but nothing helped.
Then, we contacted the game support and sent 2 Report files: one under MacOS, the other one under Windows 10. We did what was recommended to us:
- repaired launcher and deleted all host.developer.(number).log files leaving only host.developer.log
- reset our machine's IP
- made sure ESO is added as an exception to our antivirus software
- reset the ProgramData folder
- made sure routers open all game outbound ports
- made sure the firmware of our router is up to date
- made sure modem/router is far from all electrical devices and does not coil up any excess signal or power cables
After that we had been told that the game doesn't support Bootcamp therefore the issue can't be solved. But I play under MacOS!
Can we get some help here? Because it seems like I was talking to bots all that time.