The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.2 is available.

Things I've found so far: Bugs and stuff (nothing big yet)

Bazeric
Bazeric
✭✭✭✭
Crash count: 8 | DC's: 2

-My Black Hand Robes costume gets turned to shade-mode when sprinting on my mount.
-Had the camera zoom in when using the map.
-Items I pick up at AlinorPalace are Voidsteel and not Rubidite.
-'Keel Hauler' achievement icon is a question mark.
-The hitbox on the Adder monsters is strange and in the floor.
-The quest marker for "Take the Psijic Map of Summerset" incorrectly had me leave the tower and go to a spot where there was nothing.
-Can't quick-slot the map
-When I weapon swap on my mount I dismount, from restro stall to dw
-I get dismounted by the Augur
-Dolmen storm effects pop instantly when I get within about 10 meters of one that has dropped.
-Riding by Ghost Snake Vale shrine I here a loud bubbling water noise over everything.
-Fell through the rocks at the waterfall in Deshaan northeast of Ghost Snake looking for the tear.
-The talking head hasn't said anything during 'The Tower's Remains' quest
-Getting dismounted on keep walls in Cyrodiil.
Edited by Bazeric on April 20, 2018 8:53PM
Looking for broken things in hopes they may be fixed. I've given up, my game literally works differently from yours.
64M+ AP across 9 toons... kinda makes me a GO
  • Bazeric
    Bazeric
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow, the spinning floor in the Psijic Tower is actually disorienting.
    Looking for broken things in hopes they may be fixed. I've given up, my game literally works differently from yours.
    Options
  • Bazeric
    Bazeric
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just realized with the empower change my One-Shot-a-Troll Build for lulz overland ganking won't work. It was fun hitting 110+k ganks on mobs. It was useless out side of that though so no need to nerf.
    Options
  • Bazeric
    Bazeric
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nevermind, forgot they changed how it this works.
    Edited by Bazeric on April 19, 2018 11:04PM
    Options
  • Bazeric
    Bazeric
    ✭✭✭✭
    Streak is having a lot of "invalid location" issues
    Options
  • Bazeric
    Bazeric
    ✭✭✭✭
    You don't get credit for geysers when you only spam the psijic heal beam.
    Options
  • Bazeric
    Bazeric
    ✭✭✭✭
    When I rezzed at nearest wayshrine, after crashing at Rellenthil, it spawned me in Ebon Stadmont.
    Edited by Bazeric on April 20, 2018 7:27PM
    Options