The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.2 is available.

im so frustrated how do i install the beta summerset?

Heavyarmz999
Heavyarmz999
Soul Shriven
I've been browsing around after a grueling process of having to remember my acc details, find my way through the maze of creating a forum account now i cant even find where to dl the fiels this is madness can someone please help me
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Enable it in launcher settings.

Seriously googling it would take you 30seconds...
    Options
  • Ranroth
    Ranroth
    Soul Shriven
    The instructions were in the email. Once you have the ESO client installed, go to Settings (the gear icon in the top right of the loader), and check Show Public Test Environment. Then Elder Scrolls Online (PTS) will show on the left column, select it and download the PTS files. It will take a while, but once it's done, you can join the beta.
    Options
  • Heavyarmz999
    Heavyarmz999
    Soul Shriven
    omg thank you i wish it just told me this in the email or had a short youtube vid... anyways after its installed do i have to punch in the code somewhere?
    Options
  • Mixith
    Mixith
    ✭✭✭
    omg thank you i wish it just told me this in the email or had a short youtube vid... anyways after its installed do i have to punch in the code somewhere?

You should not have to put a code in, if you got an email it should be just press and play when its been installed.
    Options
  • Smaxx
    Smaxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The code in the mail is just internal and for reference. It's already applied to your account.
    Options