The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Help on account stuff?

Mystiick
Mystiick
So I have recently gone into a lot of account issues.
First I need to change my email on the eso account connected to my xbox because I have no more access to it. I filled out a ticket to have it changed but all that did was receive an email to "create a new account" but all I need to do is update an existing one.

Second I deleted a character on accident and tried to have it restored but I haven't gotten an answer yet.

ESO devs... Are you planning on adding a section on the eso loading screen to restore deleted characters by hand like WoW has right now?
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. You need to contact Xbox first and resolve the account issues with Xbox live.

2. For this game email you need to log into your account (eso account page) at the top of this website using the tool bar (not the forum account) and make sure your gamer tag is linked. You shouldn’t have a diff email address from your Xbox live profile tho. I guess you can but not sure why you’d do that.

There should be some way to create a ticket just not 100% sure you’re going to hear back if you don’t have an email BUT if you do the ticket using the account page under help you can track and respond and see their responses on this site.

Hope that helps
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on April 20, 2018 3:16AM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Mystiick
    Mystiick
    Thanks but just a bit ago I did some ticket stuff and such to change emails and after I followed the link and it seems to be all good right now but thanks!