The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.4 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Named Geyser Bosses

Strider__Roshin
Strider__Roshin
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
They're amazing! Especially that Wamasu called Wuastkar or something with the lightning. Very fun boss fight! You did a great job ZOS, please don't nerf these!
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, I wandered into an Abyssal Geyser fight with no clue what I was doing or what to expect.

The waves of adds were silly. I just dropped tons of AOEs and they died.

The sudden appearance of a named world boss was unexpected, but also like "Okay, world boss time, woot?" I guess its a nice way to make sure the boss doesn't get completely nuked by tons of players, but I'm concerned that its going to make Abyssal Geysers more like the Anka-Ra events in Craglorn where people have to spam zone chat to get enough people to do them as opposed to dolmens that you can solo if you need to.
    Options
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can solo all bud one geyser boss, and I don't mind that. It's nice that something can actually kill me in this game rather than everything being stupid easy. I like the aggressiveness of these bosses, and how frequent the NPCs CC you. It's nice to see for once.
    Options
  • Highlor3
    Highlor3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, I wandered into an Abyssal Geyser fight with no clue what I was doing or what to expect.

The waves of adds were silly. I just dropped tons of AOEs and they died.

The sudden appearance of a named world boss was unexpected, but also like "Okay, world boss time, woot?" I guess its a nice way to make sure the boss doesn't get completely nuked by tons of players, but I'm concerned that its going to make Abyssal Geysers more like the Anka-Ra events in Craglorn where people have to spam zone chat to get enough people to do them as opposed to dolmens that you can solo if you need to.

Nah! I soloed 2 AG with my Warden Healer (CP720, Maelstrom Destruction staff on the back bar).
    [PC-NA] CP 1400+ The Conquest of Tamriel, UESP & Taverna do Mestre
    The Scientia Consortium:
    • Rodbertus Quercus, Imperial, Dragonknight [EP]
    • Robert Bethencourt, Breton, Templar [DC]
    • Karlindah Telvanni, Dunmer, Sorcerer [AD]
    • Hejthuxis (former Raises-Her-Rear), Argonian, Nightblade [EP]
    • Limeril Bravewind, Altmer, Warden [AD]
    • Isilarelen, Dunmer, Dragonknight [EP]
    • Elindael, Bosmer, Warden [AD]
    • Hrodberaht Bright-Fame, "Nordguard", Warden [EP]
    • Ra'Kham, Khajiit, Nightblade [DC]
    • Brazilia gra-Bagol, Orsimer, Dragonknight [EP]
    • Nirrah al-Hegathe, Redguard, Necromancer [DC]
    • Theodora Quercus, Imperial, Templar [DC]
    • Cuddles-In-The-Water, Argonian, Templar [EP]
    • Cainneach the Pale, Reachman, Necromancer [AD]
    • Dughlas af-Fearley, Redguard, Sorcerer [DC]
    • Roze Cloturier, Breton, Arcanist [AD]
    • Alvyrspic the Remnant, Nord, Arcanist [DC]
    [PC-EU] No CP THE CAPS ARMY
    • Adaltos Indoril, Dunmer, Templar [EP]
    • Geralt of Evermore, Breton, Nightblade [DC]
    • Feainneweedd, Altmer, Sorcerer [AD]
    • Robert Cloturier-Baudiae, Breton, Arcanist [DC]
    • M'ahnurr the Elusive, Khajiit, Arcanist [AD]
    Options
  • essi2
    essi2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Abyssal Geysers seem to be Dolmens in everything but name really.
    "The Heritance are racists yes? Idiots. But dangerous, destabilizing racist idiots." - Razum-dar

"Wood Elves aren't made of wood, Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar

** Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-EU) - Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-NA) **

*** https://www.youtube.com/@essi2 - https://www.twitch.tv/essi2 ***
    Options
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    essi2 wrote: »
    The Abyssal Geysers seem to be Dolmens in everything but name really.

Pretty much just the adds and bosses are way better. These ones are actually fun to fight unlike the target dummies you face at dolmons
    Options
  • essi2
    essi2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dolmens used to be fun too, I don't expect the fun of geysers to last very long.
    "The Heritance are racists yes? Idiots. But dangerous, destabilizing racist idiots." - Razum-dar

"Wood Elves aren't made of wood, Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar

** Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-EU) - Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-NA) **

*** https://www.youtube.com/@essi2 - https://www.twitch.tv/essi2 ***
    Options