The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Are Imperial Motifs still dropping?!

TiberiousAldis
As the question states: I've been out of the game for awhile now and since I've come back I haven't seen the imperial motif as often as I did before. Out if all the guild traders I have come across literally only found 2 for purchase! Have they changed the drop rates or do I just suck at looking in chests and shops?
Tiberious Aldis
Grand Master
The Knights of Corinthia

Best Answers

• TiberiousAldis
    @Marginis im about to just try and aquire another 150k to spend on it- if it only costs that much still

Tiberious Aldis
    Grand Master
    The Knights of Corinthia
    Answer ✓
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I got one about 8 weeks ago, in one of the backpacks from the pack seller in Rawl Kha. I got also one in the back pack bear the urn you use to loot the relic thingy (the area to the right of the dungeon) in the Folly WB quest in Gold Coast during the double drops event.

So they still exist and drop in dlc areas too.
    Edited by Mureel on April 18, 2018 5:36PM
    Answer ✓
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It should be still available as a drop, but it's definitely not as commonly seen as it once was.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have found exactly one Imperial motif during my two years in Tamriel. Also, incidentally, in Rawl’kha. I’m actually surprised they don’t sell for more than they do in guild traders.
  • Tarukmockto
    Tarukmockto
    ✭✭✭
    I've been playing since beta and have NEVER had one drop. I still gather everything in sight; crates, barrels, sacks, chests, furniture, etc. and never had one drop. RNG is a ***. Picked one up from a guild store years ago for about 80K. Quick look at TTC website shows they are selling for about the same now!
    Edited by Tarukmockto on April 18, 2018 8:46PM
    NA - DC - DK - PC