The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.4 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Cannot get into PTS

Night_Watch
Night_Watch
✭✭✭
Woke earlier than normal today and when I looked at laptop noticed the PTS DL, after such a long time, was complete and play enabled.

Clicked play and got an audible ping the straight to crash reporter.

Shut down and restarted PC.

Tried PTS again and got same result as first time.

Several more attempts and still get no more than the audible ping and creash reporter.

Did I get email for PTS usage? No.

Did I take part in the Morrowind PTS? Yes.

I should be able to get in to PTS having participated in Morrowind PTS. I have looked for my posts regarding Morrowind via this account.

When I look at my forum account page it lists many discusions and comments at the left hand side of page. However, non of my comments or messages are actually shown! I was hoping to see if I could find any relevant post.

What with initial DL issues, long DL time, now unable to access PTS (normal game starts up OK) and the apparent forum issue not letting me see any discussions or comments I'm losing faith fast.

Guess I could try to grab another hours kip and try again later. :(
"If there is an underlying oneness of all things, it does not matter where we begin, whether with stars, or laws of supply and demand, or frogs, or Napoleon Bonaparte. One measures a circle, beginning anywhere."

Charles Fort - Lo! (1931)
  • Mixith
    Mixith
    ✭✭✭
    After reading through another thread i found out more people have problem accessing summerset but all those people seem to be able to launch the game. Posting in technical support might be an option to get help with the crash?
    Edited by Mixith on April 18, 2018 4:00PM
    Options