The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.4 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

Inventory gone from Housing Storage, shows up on new characters somehow

Recremen
Recremen
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
As the title says. I noticed when I created a couple of new characters that they started with an inventory full of random junk that I was pretty sure I'd put in storage coffers back in the day. I went to check my storage coffers and sure enough they're all empty.
Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, seems to be the first character you log in on inherits the container inventory. Also, if you try to put anything in the containers on them it gets dumped back into their inventory when they leave the house. (I'm not sure what happens if you put stuff in there from a different character, though.
    Options
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder what happens when the inventory is full. Would the stuff just disappear? Argh. :(
    Options
  • Currygaminginc
    Currygaminginc
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've not experienced this so it's good to know.
    Options