The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I cannot load into houses on my main character - since 3/09/2018

River'Song
River'Song
✭✭
My main character/max crafter is immediately disconnected from the server every single time an attempt to fast travel to any of the houses owned on my account. Other characters on the same account are able to fast travel to the houses. This began on or around March 8th and there is another player reporting the same issue on the eso forums. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/399973/help-i-cant-load-into-my-homes-with-my-main-crafter

I was advised by customer service to post this on the forums and also do a /bug in game for additional assistance, as of March 18th, the problem persists.

Please help!

Timed out in Tamriel :'(
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    River'Song wrote: »
    I was advised by customer service to post this on the forums and also do a /bug in game for additional assistance

Mods and devs on forums many times advice people to contact customer service with their issues, and customer service tells them to post on forums :joy:

Ridiculous xD
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm. Maybe it has something to do with items on your character, or in storage chests. I know that was causing problems for me a while ago, and only on specific characters, although I didn't get the same specific issue you're having.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • River'Song
    River'Song
    ✭✭
    Hi Marginis,

I agree, it definitely has something to do with this one specific character on the account. Inventory item/quest item/active quest/bugged group finder/armor, etc? No clue...

For anyone else with the same issue (I know of 2 other players so far), I have attempted all the following with no success as of 3/27:

Remove all addons from 'live" file
    Remove saved variables from "live" file
    repaired
    uninstalled/installed
    tried to enter without various items/armor, etc
    provided game consultant data

All I can do at this point is wait for further instructions from customer service, the ticket has reached their escalation team.

• River'Song
    River'Song
    ✭✭
    Update:
    Another player with the same issue reported success in entering houses by reducing inventory on the character. I attempted this today but it did nothing to resolve the issue. Updated open ticket and awaiting next response.