The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

is anyone else disappointed with the new zombie skin?

• Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jonno wrote: »
    its Amazing

DYm1hzR.png

You can thank every_child_is_an_artist__the_problem_is_how_to_re_by_streetartsavemylife-d58uv1d.jpg
    for the masterpiece
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Cpt_Teemo I wish we had a Teemo skin or polymorph. I'd pay for that in a heartbeat

Or Zombie Teemo
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Cadbury wrote: »
    @Cpt_Teemo I wish we had a Teemo skin or polymorph. I'd pay for that in a heartbeat

Or Zombie Teemo

Would be nice on LoL atleast lol
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It made all of my vampires instantly look better.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Orticia
    Orticia
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think it looks rather nice, well suitably aweful zombified that is. All I want to say really is I think it is a good skin.
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's hideous in my opinion ... but I am not into that zombie phenomenon and don't understand the appeal.

As for the design itself... I don't know, it's... average? *shrugs*
    PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..
    - High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
  • Pink_E_808
    Pink_E_808
    ✭✭✭✭
    I didn't think I was going to like it when I got it in one of my free crates, but after trying it out, I was pleasantly surprised and ran around Cyrodiil for hours in my Nordic bather's towel. Got a couple of whispers about it, lol. I've only used it on my main high elf, haven't had a chance to try it on my khajiit or wood elf and won't be able to try for a while (I'm about to relocate and won't have Wi-Fi for some time). I'm hoping it'll work on both of them, too, though Madame Pussaud has dark fur so I'm not sure if it'll show very well on her.
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks absolutely horrific on an Argonian (and not in the intended "oh, that's a horror creature" sort of way), I can tell you that. It's just bad on that race.

Less so on the man/mer races. Still not awesome, for a crate drop item that they considered worth a decent number of gems, but not poor quality like on the Argonians. Haven't tried it on any of my Khajiit yet, so can't speak to that.
  • mikejezz
    mikejezz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think it really looks nice but I hate that I probably never gonna get it cus I only have like 8 gems and don’t wanna waste 200 euro getting it :(
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    guess thats why they priced it at 100 gems and not 400 gems. zos knew it sucked too.

You are one of few that think that. To each their own
  • Yzalirk
    Yzalirk
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do not like how the rotten flesh patterns are symmetrical on the arms and legs.
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was the only thing i wanted out of these crates