The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Jorvuld’s Guidance - summerset healers

Tasear
Tasear
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Jorvuld’s Guidance: Fixed an issue where this item set’s bonus was not increasing the duration of Major Slayer or Major Aegis.

This changes things for at least four man situations. Master Architect + guidance + 1 or 2 (probably not possible) Harmony trait pieces.

Used with either light's champion, war horn or even storm atronach sounds like a insanely powerful addition.

• Furcula
    Furcula
    ✭✭✭
    Healers will probably still be using 5 piece SPC for almost all situations so they will be running either Master Architect or Jorvuld's. Not both at the same time.

It is definitely a welcome change but only thing I can see this affecting is the combination of Jorvuld + Automated defence for main tank healing in vAS where you can spam crescent sweeps for the high uptime on major aegis. At least in PVE.
    Edited by Furcula on April 16, 2018 11:08PM
  • Sordidfairytale
    Sordidfairytale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they made Inventors Guard buff up to 3 OTHER friendly targets with major Slayer you'd see people straying from SPC.

I'm trying out Jorvuld and Ironblood personally, 14 second major protection every 15 seconds of damage.
    The Vegemite Knight

"if the skeleton kills you, your dps is too low." ~STEVIL

The Elder World of WarScrollCraft Online ~joaaocaampos
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Wrobbel please consider looking at "other" targets. Also please look at and see if pets steal buff.

Still in 4 man content this looks beautiful. I don't see spc outperforming the comb in 4 man?.
    Edited by Tasear on April 16, 2018 11:42PM
  • Sordidfairytale
    Sordidfairytale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    @Wrobbel please consider looking at "other" targets. Also please look at and see if pets steal buff.

Still in 4 man content this looks beautiful. I don't see spc outperforming the comb in 4 man?.

IIRC they removed pets ability to "steal" buffs a while back. The player that summoned them echoes their buffs to the pet. They do get individual heals though.
    The Vegemite Knight

"if the skeleton kills you, your dps is too low." ~STEVIL

The Elder World of WarScrollCraft Online ~joaaocaampos
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »

IIRC they removed pets ability to "steal" buffs a while back. The player that summoned them echoes their buffs to the pet. They do get individual heals though.

Ah so it was just a visual worry that good to know.