The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Jewelry crafting access denied

Veg
Veg
✭✭✭✭✭
z0mtb21flmd8.png

c31.png
ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you actually go to summerset yet? There's another thread where people says they show it as purchased but can't actually go there (so the game doesn't think they have access)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Veg
    Veg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Did you actually go to summerset yet? There's another thread where people says they show it as purchased but can't actually go there (so the game doesn't think they have access)

Cant go to summerset as well. Everything locked behind the summerset paywall has remained locked. As seen in the picture there is nothing i can do since i also cannot purchase summerset.
    ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
  • Sordidfairytale
    Sordidfairytale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just shooting in the dark, have you completed the starter quest for Summerset? It's available in the crownstore on live now, is it available on the PTS, in the crownstore?
    The Vegemite Knight

"if the skeleton kills you, your dps is too low." ~STEVIL

The Elder World of WarScrollCraft Online ~joaaocaampos
  • Veg
    Veg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just shooting in the dark, have you completed the starter quest for Summerset? It's available in the crownstore on live now, is it available on the PTS, in the crownstore?

Quest cannot be started.
    ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
  • Yamenstein
    Yamenstein
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like you might not have been selected for the Summerset section. Only base game changes.
  • Juju_beans
    Juju_beans
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you get an email with an invitation to participate in the Summerset beta ?
  • Sordidfairytale
    Sordidfairytale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just want to make sure we are talking about the same quest

starter.PNG
    The Vegemite Knight

"if the skeleton kills you, your dps is too low." ~STEVIL

The Elder World of WarScrollCraft Online ~joaaocaampos
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's an issue with Morrowind testers not having access. Gina said they are aware and working on a fix.
    Marek
  • Veg
    Veg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That makes no sense at all. ZOS wouldn't go out of their way to make two separate selections for the pts.
    There's an issue with Morrowind testers not having access. Gina said they are aware and working on a fix.

This is probably it. I did morrowind.
    ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    strange... i did morrowind and got into summerset no problem.

not trying to rub it in, just an observation.
    Edited by jedtb16_ESO on April 16, 2018 10:05PM
  • Desimator
    Desimator
    ✭✭
    I have done every beta and got in ok but have to say first impressions of jewellery crafting are woah it's ten times harder to get upgrade mats actually ten times the fragments of the upgrade drop at roughly the same rate as the tempers currently do on live don't expect to be making gold jewellery soon after launch