The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Unable to access Summerset

mesmerizedish
mesmerizedish
✭✭✭✭✭
When I go to my collections menu, the option to accept quest under the Summerset chapter is greyed out, and the only available option is the one to open a browser and buy the game. The crown store says that the collector's edition of Summerset has been purchased, and I was in the Morrowind beta last year. Am I missing something?
  • BraidasNM
    BraidasNM
    ✭✭✭✭
    same
    Youtube

"I like to think of myself as the good cop and braidas as the bad cop. Hes the little devil on DC's shoulder, im the angel" -Subtomik
  • eggnogman
    eggnogman
    ✭✭✭
    same here
  • Audens
    Audens
    ✭✭✭
    Same
    Participated in every PTS and can't get in
    unban my first account thanks
  • Daila820
    Daila820
    Thought the Summerset option was invite only. Open for everyone that had the Morrowind invite and then new invites were sent out.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks guys, looking into this now.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Westlil0
    Westlil0
    I received a code / email invite but when logging into the PTS server it doesn't recognize my IP Address. Keep getting new access codes which also don't work. Thanks.
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, i download since 3 hours, have downloaded 17 %, jumps beetween 2.5 MB/sec download and 20 to 40 kb/s., its odd, looking at all the official Forums, not really anyone in there yet
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • Valreth
    Valreth
    ✭✭
    My option is also grayed out. Only "Upgrade" is selectable. I also participated in Morrowind beta. Used Summerset character template and selected to play through the tutorial. I was given a loading screen for Summerset, and then as soon as I loaded in, it then kicked me and sent me to Elden Root.
  • Focusone
    Focusone
    The same for me.

My option is also grayed out. Only "Upgrade" is selectable. I also participated in Morrowind beta. Used Summerset character template and selected to play through the tutorial. I was given a loading screen for Summerset, and then as soon as I loaded in, it then kicked me.
  • Towerdragon
    Towerdragon
    ✭✭✭
    Im having the same Issue here beta tested Morrowind
    Edited by Towerdragon on April 16, 2018 9:26PM
  • soulreaper1213
    soulreaper1213
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone have it say "Purchased" in the crown store like it does for me yet have the same issue, cant access it?
    Edited by soulreaper1213 on April 16, 2018 9:03PM
  • LilyOra
    LilyOra
    ✭✭✭
    same
  • colexxtrain
    colexxtrain
    ✭✭✭
    i also tested past pts's and i am having the same problem
    Coletank- PC/NA GM of No brakes
  • Dolgubon
    Dolgubon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Last year's morrowind pts had two parts, one which was invitation and one which was for anyone who had bought morrowind already. If you only were in the second part you might not be invited to the summerset pts.
    Relthion: CP810 DK Tank - vMOL HM, vHOF HM, vAS HM, vCR +2
    Malorson: CP810 Mag Sorc - vMOL HM, vHOF, vAS HM

Addons:
    Dolgubon's Lazy Writ Crafter
    Dolgubon's Lazy Set Crafter
  • TheSolitaryImperial
    TheSolitaryImperial
    Soul Shriven
    Same here, and I was part of morrowind last year
    Edited by TheSolitaryImperial on April 16, 2018 9:15PM
  • Greevir
    Greevir
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was also in the Morrowind closed PTS and do not have access.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Time4Adventure
    Time4Adventure
    ✭✭✭
    My only option is "purchased" and it is greyed out. I cannot access Summerset wayshrine.
    I was PTS Vardenfell Invitee.
  • mlstevens42_ESO
    mlstevens42_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I also have this issue.
  • berke
    berke
    ✭✭
    Created new character and selected play tutorial, got a Summerset loading screen and then got kicked to Elden Root with wayshrines to Summerset grayed out. Have the tutorial quest Mind Trap in my journal

Beta tested Morrowind
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Ok everyone, we're working on the fix for this issue now with the plan to have it resolved by tomorrow morning. Will keep you all updated.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • mesmerizedish
    mesmerizedish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok everyone, we're working on the fix for this issue now with the plan to have it resolved by tomorrow morning. Will keep you all updated.

Thanks for the update!
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks
  • dbrand001
    dbrand001
    ✭✭✭

Thank you
  • Nanako
    Nanako
    ✭✭
    Ohno, installer decided to download the whole 55gb again :/
  • Mentelix
    Mentelix
    Soul Shriven
    Hope its fixed soon, this one is dying of waiting to talk to the lovely altmers.
  • Annuliel
    Annuliel
    ✭✭
    Nanako wrote: »
    Ohno, installer decided to download the whole 55gb again :/

I have the same problem here, just going to go to bed and leave the installer doing it's stuff :)
  • MacCait
    MacCait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes same here. I have typed out the code 3 times but it says attempt failed.
    EDIT: think my issue is slightly different. I have installed the beta pts, but when it asks for my code and I enter it, it fails. triple checked the code and the code is correct

EDIT: Sorry my bad, I'm in. My issue was I changed routers recently and it didn't recognise my computer. It was asking for a new code for computer not the PTS code. My bad
    Edited by MacCait on April 16, 2018 10:10PM
  • Shimmer
    Shimmer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can also confirm Cannot accept the quest nor travel to Summerset via wayshrine. It tells me to purchase Summerset. I have been invited to the test for those who were wondering :)
    YouTube | Twitter | Twitch | The Differently Geared

Mistakes must be carelessly planned.
  • Sordidfairytale
    Sordidfairytale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone that can login but can't access Summerset has done this quest?

y84vcym81401.png
    The Vegemite Knight

"if the skeleton kills you, your dps is too low." ~STEVIL

The Elder World of WarScrollCraft Online ~joaaocaampos
  • ckbud
    ckbud
    ✭✭✭
    Same. I was part of Morrowind test last year. Logged into PTS. Try to go to summerset, it says I have to upgrade to access summerset content, then takes me to the crown store where it says I've already "purchased" this content. Please remedy at your earliest convenience.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom