Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Love Master Writs, hate travel? At Writs End is here for you. Currently Full with waiting list.

• Saratinous
    Saratinous
    Soul Shriven
    Hiya! This sounds awesome. I'm still a lowbie that's taking my sweet time progressing through the game, but I love crafting, love my lowbie writs, and am looking forward to master writs when I get there.

If there's room, I'd love an invite. @Saratinous

Thank you!
  • kivaann
    kivaann
    My bad! I didn't realize i was at guild limit. Dropped some, now with free slot. If space is still available, I'd love to join @rombongbong
  • Raiven
    Raiven
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join if you have room. @Raiven739
  • Flowersquisher
    Flowersquisher
    ✭✭✭
    Dude, awesome setup!!!
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    kivaann wrote: »
    My bad! I didn't realize i was at guild limit. Dropped some, now with free slot. If space is still available, I'd love to join @rombongbong

Added :)
    Raiven wrote: »
    I would like to join if you have room. @Raiven739

Invite sent :)
    Dude, awesome setup!!!

Thank you :) I hope to have another full set up sometime next year on one of my alt accounts, but in alphabetical order. But this is fully dependent on whether or not ZOS adds new big ticket items to the voucher vendor or not. Think Im sitting at 8k vouchers on my main account, 1k on my second account and probably another 1k worth of master writs that haven't been done yet.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • G_Rex
    G_Rex
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Runs, when I joined a few days ago did not realize my Discord invite code would expire so quickly. Any chance You could send along another? My bad sorry
    Thanks
  • G_Rex
    G_Rex
    Soul Shriven
    G_Rex wrote: »
    Hi Runs, when I joined a few days ago did not realize my Discord invite code would expire so quickly. Any chance You could send along another? My bad sorry
    Thanks
    @setimika

• Cireous
    Cireous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Cicatrix04 pretty please o:)
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks
    @setimika

PM'ed :smile:
    Cireous wrote: »
    @Cicatrix04 pretty please o:)

Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
  • Heilix
    Heilix
    Soul Shriven
    I would love an invite @heilix
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Heilix wrote: »
    I would love an invite @heilix

• LindsC
    LindsC
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like an invite @LindsC
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    LindsC wrote: »
    I'd like an invite @LindsC

I send you one in a minute
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • iWoodsman
    iWoodsman
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join if there's an open slot! I'll have all-traits, all-crafts in 21 days, finally.
    @iWoodsman is me.
    Thanks!
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    iWoodsman wrote: »
    I'd like to join if there's an open slot! I'll have all-traits, all-crafts in 21 days, finally.
    @iWoodsman is me.
    Thanks!

I will send you a invite in a minute :)
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • The_Visionary
    The_Visionary
    Soul Shriven
    Is this guild still around? I was gone for about a month and am no longer in the guild. If you could re-invite @The_Visionary i would appreciate it!

• DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is this guild still around? I was gone for about a month and am no longer in the guild. If you could re-invite @The_Visionary i would appreciate it!

Im now offline but will send you a invite when waking up :)

• DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭

Im now offline but will send you a invite when waking up :)

Actually, we are full right now, when a space becomes availble, i send a Invite out

• wildbear247
    wildbear247
    ✭✭✭
    Cool guild and nice looks for the guild hall dude. I'd like an invite when you have the space. My username is @wildbear247
    Edited by wildbear247 on April 20, 2018 4:17AM
    PC NA
    The Ironwood Clan (all DC): Karbal Ironwood (Stamblade, PvP); Galtan Ironwood (Magblade, crafter, PvE, some PvP)

MY #1 ESO REQUEST: An overhauled way in which ZOS gathers, assesses, responds to, and incorporates player feedback on the current and future state of the game.
  • soloo80
    soloo80
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join! @soloo80

Cheers!
  • AshleyJade
    AshleyJade
    Soul Shriven
    I’d also appreciate an invite if space becomes available @AshleyJade
  • deadred92
    deadred92
    I would love to join when you have openings @deadred92 username
  • drake88131
    drake88131
    ✭✭✭
    Runs wrote: »
    At Writs End is a crafting guild that serves all of ones crafting needs. The guild hall is a one stop shop that includes attuned crafting stations for every set in the game, as well as the banker, merchant, and fence assistants. It's a great place to come and do your Master Writs.

There are no requirements to join. If you are a level 3 just out of the tutorial or have 2900 CP you are welcome to join. But there is an inactivity policy, currently it is 2 months but will be lowered to 1 month at the start of the new year.

I will do my best to get us a trader, some weeks I may fail but I will always try. I don't intend on this ever being a trading guild, but I know it's nice to at least have items up for sale somewhere.

*Current guild trader kiosk located by the Hissmir Waysrhine in Shadowfen*

Guild bank item withdrawal access is currently open to all. I am trying to keep it stocked with trait research items, occasionally glyphs for leveling enchanting via deconstuction. Please don't be shy, the items are put there for anyone who can use them.

If you need something crafted we have several 9 trait crafters that are willing to craft, just look for members who are ranked Master Crafter. Some may craft for free others may not, the rank is just a way to know who is willing to craft and has 9 traits. If you join and have the full 9 traits researched and are willing to craft let me know so I can promote.

As of this update(11/21/2017), we are at 475 members and still growing :)
    EQ9DiwI.png
    hHqxb9V.png

Layout of Crafting Stations
    eGebPQk.png

If interested in joining post your @name here or send @runswithbullcrit a mail in game.

Got a guild that does all this. However one friendly suggestion that they do that is insanely genius...arrange all of your stations by alphabetical order. We use the clockwork city guild so that we can have a big circle to do. A to Z from left to right. We've got a waiting list to get into our guild now

• Darlig_Ulv
    Darlig_Ulv
    ✭✭
    Would love to join when there is room.
    @Darlig_Ulv
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've just come back after being away almost 5 months. I've updated the main post. My current home is alphabetical ordered, but missing Summerset and all JC stations. The current leader @lifeb4ai has everything I dont, plus he has all the Mundus stones. My missing stations will be gained as soon as I purchase Summerset, as I should already have more than enough Vouchers to pick up whats needed.
  • ofel
    ofel
    Soul Shriven
    I want to participate. @ofel
  • sphanlon
    sphanlon
    @Libertyu316
    please add me to waitlist
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    As the post is lying a bit dormant, just a little Headsup. We have still a Guildhouse, or rather 2 with all the Stations, we still have a very open Community that is more then happy to help new and old players alike and still have no rules, well, we have, do to popularity a 2 week not online policy, but flexible if you write the GM or Guildcouncil a message. Fell free to drop a message here or in Game same add name in Game as i have on the Forums :)