The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Clan of Fangs and Claws

VamppireGhost
VamppireGhost
✭✭
Hello, fellow Walkers of the Night

I am VamppireGhost, the Guild Master of "The Clan of Fangs and Claws". We are a Guild of many things, but most importantly a Guild of loyalty and companionship. I have been the leader of this Guild since launch and I have seen many Members come and go. I myself have came and went from this game on many occasions, but I return to lead my flock to greatness once again. First let me tell you about us. We offer many bonuses for joining our Guild. First and foremost we offer free Vampire and Werewolf bites, not just to Guild Members, but to anyone in the Game. I got my first bite free and since then I have NEVER ONCE charged for a bite, and it is one of my 3 Guild Rules....but I will get to those shortly. Next another thing I and some of my Officers offer is discounted...if not free Crafting. I am a 9 Trait Crafter in all the skill trees also we have a Guild Hall with all Standard Crafting Stations, Outfit Bench and a Transmutation Station. I am working on getting all the Attuned Stations, just takes time, and by this Summer I plan to have all the Mundus Stones at the Guild Hall as well. We also have two Target Dummies to test your DPS. One Target dummy has 3 million health and the other has 52 million health....that one is for when we run Trials, and yes we run Trials rather Often.

Some other bonus I personally offer with my Guild is weekly events, such as raffles, lotteries, contest, PvP Events, help with Builds, Dungeon Dailies and just about anything a new or Veteran Player could ask for. So let me tell you a few things about our Guild such as the rules and such. Our Guild has three very simple but strickly enforced rules. 1.) RESPECT- show me, your Officers as well as your Fellow Guild Mates respect. If you have an issue with another Guild Member take it up with me or and Officer, If you have Issues with an Officer or me take it up with me. I am a 26 year old man who works Full Time as a Corrections Officer. I love this game and my Guild Members like family and if you have a problem with me just say it to my face. 2.) ACTIVE- Try and be active with and within my Guild. Yes you can have and be in other Guilds. But I like to have a Guild where we work together and do most of our activities in house. Picking up Randoms is nice when you need them, but when we don't have to find randoms, that's when you know we have a good Guild. 3.) FREE BITES- If you read my first part of this you will get what I am talking about, but if not....well it is simple. If you are a Vampire or Werewolf then don't charge other players for a bite (gold, mats, deal...ect..). I got my first bite for free and I believe that is how it should be. If you are given a reward or a courtesy gift for blessing/cursing someone with our Divine Gift then so be it. I personally turn it down, but some times I try not tobe rude. If you do charge....DON't let me or another Member find out....or there will be a "Blood Price".

My Guild has been around for a long time I have had hundreds of Members come and go. We currently have only about 60 Members (MOST inactive), but I keep them in case they decide to return to ESO, so I can get a Guild Merchant from time to time or until I can find others to replace them. As for Guild Merchants....yes we have had them on occasion, but when ever we would have them I put most of the Gold into the Bid for it, so that is why we don't have one more often. I do not charge monthly, weekly or any kind of fees whether or not we have a Trader. I will gladly take donations if you think it will help, but there is no need to see you to go broke for a system that I don't even like. I can explain what I mean later in Game chat if you like. My Guild isn't prefect.We are small and kinda dysfunctional, but that's the perk of playing with us. We have fun and that is what we are all about. I personally am almost 900 CP Rank and not a day goes by that I don't think about what I will do when I get off work and get on ESO. I really Hope you give my Guild a try we are always looking for new Members. So whether you are fresh to the game or a old timer like me....come join us in our ever lasting conquest of Darkness across Tamriel.

-good hunting-
"What a fool you are. I'm a god. How can you kill a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence. How could you be so naive? There is no escape. No Recall or Intervention can work in this place. Come. Lay down your weapons. It is not too late for my mercy."
  • FireBoxer
    FireBoxer
    Soul Shriven
    Can I join? I have only had the game just over a week so I'm still learning and would like to join
    GT: FireBoxer
    Thanks
  • VamppireGhost
    VamppireGhost
    ✭✭
    Sorry for a late reply FireBoxer, but yes you can join. I just sent you an invite. It should be waiting for you next time you log on. Also for anyone else reading this post my GT- VamppireGhost.
    "What a fool you are. I'm a god. How can you kill a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence. How could you be so naive? There is no escape. No Recall or Intervention can work in this place. Come. Lay down your weapons. It is not too late for my mercy."