The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Congratulations Zenimax

• weresloth
    weresloth
    ✭✭
    My wife and myself both agree that this was by far the smoothest launch / early access we have ever been in.

The only potentially blocking bug I experienced (was stuck in an instance and the quest characters wouldn't talk even though the quest required them to) was fixed by abandoning the quest and repeating it.

We also agree that so far this faction's starting areas are amazing both in sheer visual beauty and atmosphere.
    dabbourism wrote: »
    MORE DESERT ZOS , GIVE ME MORE DESERT
    Yes! please let us Redguards feel at home again!
  • PurpleDrank
    PurpleDrank
    ✭✭✭
    The game has been incredible so far, a few bugged quests here and there but I expect they'll get fixed pretty quickly. I am pretty jealous of everyone who says they haven't had many disconnects though. Every time I walk into Daggerfall via the gate or the wayshrine I get disconnected :( Seems to be fine if I log in and my character is in Daggerfall already though.
  • Shailla_Ketra
    Shailla_Ketra
    ✭✭✭
    I played all 3 alliances in beta, and was most impressed by the AD's environment. DC and AD have the most interesting beginning quests IMO. Then again, maybe it's just awesome to explore something so far away from Skyrim. ;)
  • cubansyrusb16_ESO
    cubansyrusb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Well done Zenimax ... you know you did well I can see you all high fiving around the office, best MMO launch I have seen ... dare I say it .. ever ?

Can't wait to throw my money at you in 33 days when I roll my resub, oh and btw who ever did the server ... they need a raise and a paid trip to Barbados its excellent and lag free.
  • Ragnar_Lodbrok
    Ragnar_Lodbrok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DYSEQTA wrote: »
    After playing Aldemeri Domion and Ebonheart Pact during beta I decided to play Daggerfall Covenant for launch so I could experience something new.

Not only has this launch been remarkably good, considering MMO launches as a rule suffer major issues, but the DC areas and quests have just been a pleasure to play.

After much fuss was made about AD having the best starting zone I must say that I am pleasantly surprised to find I beg to differ :) The DC starting zone I have found far more enjoyable.

All in all I am very impressed with Zenimax and what they have achieved today. Congratulations and here's hoping this is a sign of what we can expect going forward from them.

I am truly enjoying this game and all the small details they put in (like lanterns swaying in the breeze). A big thumbs up from me.