The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What's wrong with the servers? (PS4 EU)

Seraphayel
Seraphayel
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Sure the anniversary draws in a lot of new and old people but why need all of us to suffer because of this?

The server performance in the last days has been abysmal. I know console wasn't as bad as PC but the PS4 EU server is so unresponsive and slow, the game is so laggy and skills don't activate and you need to click the button two, three times before something happens - it is absolutely no fun. Right now it's almost 1PM and the server is already working not as supposed to. In the next two to three hours it will just get worse.

I know ZOS said they fixed all the problems on their side but come on, what kind of servers or server structure do they use? It's not like the unresponsive server and the lags are event-exclusive. They're not.

Maybe it's just time to take some of the millions you make with crown crates and invest them in better servers - this will not only benefit the players but ZOS as well...
Edited by Seraphayel on April 13, 2018 10:50AM
PS5
EU
Aldmeri Dominion
- Khajiit Arcanist -
  • AnviOfVai
    AnviOfVai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tend not to go on PVP on Saturday nights, the servers get absolutely appalling, it can be bad enough when i get home from work and get on around 6/ half 6 but as the night goes on it gets worse so I come off..There are just so many players online at those times and creates so much lag, you can't see what you are doing or what others are, and you get this lovely stop and freeze lag, before coming back in to find you were swamped by a zerg. Maybe the map population needs to be cut.. not sure how they would do it though but we all swarm to Vivic because its populated, but it can get..over populated :)
    "I appear at my lord's behest, or perhaps I was always here, and you merely lacked the ability to see me."

PS4 - EU

AD - Pet Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - 160
    DC - Warden - Werewolf - in - progress - 160
    DC - Templar - Tank - 160
    DC - Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - in - progress
    EP - Dragon Knight -Fire Tank - 160
    EP - Nightblade - Damage Dealer - 160

• ktdotexe
    ktdotexe
    ✭✭✭
    [deleted]
    Edited by ktdotexe on July 11, 2019 4:53PM
  • Pixel_Zealot
    Pixel_Zealot
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tell me about it. Click.. Wait.. Click.. Wait.. It's pretty slow, if not entirely unresponsive. Running a normal dungeon has turned my playstyle into pure button smashing to ensure my character is at least pushing some damage out as only every second button hit is responded to.
    Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?