The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Live Cyrodiil Map for different campaigns?

The_Protagonist
The_Protagonist
✭✭✭✭✭
As the title asks, is there a live map version of different Cyrodiil campaigns official or fan-made?

Many moons ago I think there was one but can't seem to find it. If any of you know about one it would be really appreciated if it can be linked here.

Thank you.

Best Answers

• Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you talking about something you can see out-of-game, or something like seeing campaigns that you currently aren't in while you are in-game? I faintly remember seeing a PC add-on that would allow you to look at other campaigns' maps, and I know you can just use your normal map to see your current campaign map in-game, but I have no idea about an app or website that shows a live map of Cyrodiil out-of-game.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think they mean: if your home campaign is Shor, for example, you can only see Shor's current map. It would be nice to have a way to check the other campaign maps that are not our home campaigns, without queueing for that campaign just to look at the map.
    Edited by Mureel on April 12, 2018 5:01PM
  • Carpe-Veritatem
    Carpe-Veritatem
    ✭✭✭
    Not a fan of the idea actually. We don't need anything which might encourage more campaign/faction jumping than we have already. If it's happening on a campaign you haven't committed to? It's none of ya bees wax I say. :wink:
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    driosketch wrote: »
    Oh yeah, I remember that. We're talking first year stuff, when people would track campaign scoreboards. Not sure anyone does that anymore, not really much interest now.

I saw a website around mid 2016, it showed the map with a 5 minute delay, but since I was new, I did not play PvP back then, and never book marked it.
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    driosketch wrote: »
    Maybe ESOstats, but looks like the website is dead and the add-on discontinued.

Exactly that was the one.
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Marginis wrote: »
    Are you talking about something you can see out-of-game, or something like seeing campaigns that you currently aren't in while you are in-game? I faintly remember seeing a PC add-on that would allow you to look at other campaigns' maps, and I know you can just use your normal map to see your current campaign map in-game, but I have no idea about an app or website that shows a live map of Cyrodiil out-of-game.

DAOC had it on their website 17 years ago... Why ESO doesn't, is a mystery.
  • Arbit
    Arbit
    ✭✭✭✭
    wish this addon was alive, cause i could really use a faction map that has a dominating faction so I can grab the skyshards being the gates.
    Argonian Master Race