Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[EU PC] [EP PvP] The Wabbajack Guild Recruiting

• Dodze777
    Dodze777
    Please invite me to the guild
    Edited by Dodze777 on November 17, 2017 6:52PM
  • Dodze777
    Dodze777
    Please invite me to the guild @amgad2949
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    amgad2949 wrote: »
    Please invite me to the guild @amgad2949

Thanks for applying mate but as we said in your app, you need to level up a bit as we do have a minimum level requirement. It's purely because low-level toons are a liability for the raid.

Please feel free to apply again when you reach at least 160 CP. :)
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recruitment for The Wabbajack is still open! Head over to our website to apply! I'd also like to take this chance to congratulate @julibomb on becoming our new recruitment officer!

Edited by Nermy on November 23, 2017 4:17PM
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Julibomb
    Julibomb
    ✭✭
    Hello! I have finaly made it onto the forums (thank you ZoS for sorting that out for me).

If anyone would like to come and trial our raids then drop me a Whisper or Mail me

@Julibomb
    PC EU - EP - CP Campaign

- Raid leader of Retaliatíon -
  • Julibomb
    Julibomb
    ✭✭
    Had a few new members join our ranks recently! Guild is looking stronger than ever!

Now with 5 members of WabbaJack in the top 10 on the leader boards (for EP Vivec).
    PC EU - EP - CP Campaign

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    28833t.jpg
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratz :)

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
    They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
    Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
    First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
    Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nermy wrote: »
    28833t.jpg
    Stop making me feel old (and sending me notifications). :tongue:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Turelus Well done on getting the 100th post on your thread... ;)
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

99 is a more awesome number pls.

Congratz again!

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
    They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
    Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
    First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
    Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

99 is a more awesome number pls.

Congratz again!

Ty mate, appreciated. :)

(99 is pretty cool... :D)
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm afraid we have closed our website down so please contact:

@Nermy - Guild leader
    @Julibomb - Recruitment officer
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wabbajack has recently undergone some streamling and any new members will be required to prepare a raid build from some templates we have and also to have a minimum of 500 champion points.

We are still fighting on [EU] Vivec for the Pact and recruitment is still open!!

thisiswabba.jpg
    Edited by Nermy on July 31, 2018 9:23AM
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• SlissBeats
    Do you guys do battlegrounds too?
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SlissBeats wrote: »
    Do you guys do battlegrounds too?

We do, though we are primarily a raiding PvP guild we do all sorts of PvP.
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• RamiroCruzo
    RamiroCruzo
    ✭✭✭
    *faints* 8/8 EP...Pact Forever...Finally found EP Vivec Guild T-T Will like to join your ranks, was going to quit PvP beforehand, too tired of fighting biggie banana zergs alone. @RamiroCruzoe in game.
    Having a light side... And a Dark side... Is what makes life interesting...
    High as Nord and Proud as Dark Elf
    Blood for the Pact
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @RamiroCruzoe Will get my recruitment officer to mail you asap.
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Julibomb
    Julibomb
    ✭✭
    @RamiroCruzoe i will send you a friend invite in game tonight so we can talk more :)
    PC EU - EP - CP Campaign

• Ulfgarde
    Ulfgarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Can I get an invite. Very strong warrior.
    Very athletic eso player
    PC EU
  • xAston
    xAston
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'm interested in joining. Please send me an invite @xAston
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xAston wrote: »
    Hi, I'm interested in joining. Please send me an invite @xAston

Not just that straight forward, I'll pass your name to our recruitment officer @Julibomb who will be in touch.
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Screenshot_20181009_225317.png

The Wabbajack recruitment is open for seasoned PvPers and new ones as well.

You must have at least 500 cp and be prepared to use one of our raid builds.

Contact me or @Julibomb for details.

@Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here comes Murkmire and Wabbajack are hoping we are all prepared for a different map, different strategies and builds!

Come join us as we beat back the AD and DC hordes!!!

Send an in game mail to me (@Nermy) or our recruitment officer (@Julibomb)!

@Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wabba_icon.png

It is time for the Midyear Mayhem ESO event, which will run from January 10 to January 21. During the event we are going to have double gain of alliance points and special rewards from loot boxes in Cyrodiil.

The Wabbajack would like to invite you to try out raid PvP during Midyear Mayhem.

What is raid PvP you ask? Raid PvP is a group with special roles assignments as you would see in trial groups. In the same manner, raid PvP requires special builds and group compositions to succeed.

Our guild has builds for magicka healers (templar/warden/nightblade), damage dealers (magblade/magDK/stamsorc/stamwarden), magicka support (DK/sorc/nightblade), stamina support (sorc/warden).

If you want to try raid PvP, and you are willing to gear up one of your characters for it, then please get in touch with @Nermy or @Julibomb

We are going to raid frequently during the event and keep it open for you to join all day.

Edited by Nermy on January 8, 2019 3:23PM
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Pact have won the final full campaign of Vivec. A lasting victory I think. Now onto the new campaign, whatever it's name is... ;)

If you are a loyal EP warrior and wish to join a dedicated EP PvP guild, please get in touch with @Julibomb or @Nermy
    We-want-you.jpg

We run 3-4 raids a week and will give help and advice on builds, classes and roles within the raid. As well as crafting and farming.

Plus we have a lot of fun and laughs as well as lots of AD/ DC kills...

We are RED and proud of it!

BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

:smiling_imp:

Edited by Nermy on May 21, 2019 1:36PM
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our new home campaign is Kaalgrontiid! Trips off the tongue nice and easy...

If you are a Pact Warrior and want to join a similar band of brothers, please pm me (@Nermy) or @Julibomb or alternatively look for us in the Guild Finder.

BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Edited by Nermy on May 21, 2019 1:37PM
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Julibomb
    Julibomb
    ✭✭
    Bump!
    PC EU - EP - CP Campaign

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    33z8j5.jpg
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Due to an influx of new recruits through the Guild Finder we have closed recruitment.
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!