The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

HELP! BAD latency/disconnection problems/ unknown error has occurred. someone kill me

mitch_1991_05rwb17_ESO
0_0 its starting to get to me, at first everything is perrrrfect but then bad things starting happening, ill zone into a new area and ill be delayed by 10 seconds, then 30 seconds then boom disconnected with unknown error has occurred.

then just now i logged in everything perfect speed then after 10 mins of playing, the delays started and then crashed to desktop. im lvl 8 and was really enjoying the game but now this ping problem is making the game unplayable :( please guys do your best to fix this. make an australian megaserver. coz im playing on the NA server right now with my friend and hes had no issues.

by the way my internet is excellent. and im always on 60fps. ive played wow, guild wars 2, swtor, ect. and never had problems. but yeah they were on oceanic servers...[/b]