Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Just another useless pvp tank video

Escorpiao_Noturno
Escorpiao_Noturno
✭✭✭
Just another useless pvp tank video

https://youtu.be/2T9pDaLrIw8
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yep kind of got to agree useless
  • Escorpiao_Noturno
    Escorpiao_Noturno
    ✭✭✭

You say this because you are a very good DPS who normaly brust enemies in 2 seconds, and when find 1 person who needs 10+ to kill you get angry because you can not kill him fast right ?
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You say this because you are a very good DPS who normaly brust enemies in 2 seconds, and when find 1 person who needs 10+ to kill you get angry because you can not kill him fast right ?

I say It as i find the play style very boring
  • Arobain
    Arobain
    ✭✭✭✭
    did you literally just title your post then put in your post that its a useless tank video, and then proceed to get angry and whiney at someone that agrees with it being useless ( something that YOU stated first )???????

da ***
  • Escorpiao_Noturno
    Escorpiao_Noturno
    ✭✭✭
    go on dictionary and look for the word "sarcastic"

And also search for "angry" and "whiney".

Because i guess you don't know this words.

My question was not "angry" and "whiney". It was just a question.

• Arobain
    Arobain
    ✭✭✭✭

lol nah, wrong, it was definitely asked in an aggressive way, just stop please
  • Escorpiao_Noturno
    Escorpiao_Noturno
    ✭✭✭
    Ok... as you say..
  • ordraveeb17_ESO
    good build, but realy useless for solo.... no ap, but perfect for small scale. Which sets are you use... if not a secret )))
  • Aedaryl
    Aedaryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    100% stupid and useless, but have fun if you can !
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But you can not do anything with this build...?
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • Maura_Neysa
    Maura_Neysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arobain wrote: »
    did you literally just title your post then put in your post that its a useless tank video, and then proceed to get angry and whiney at someone that agrees with it being useless ( something that YOU stated first )???????

da ***

LMAO, clearly people who dont tank. Actually highly effective Tank video.
    - Effective area denial. Over an over siege gets abandon.
    - Regularly removing 5 people from the fight. They waste their effort on you.
    - Beautiful People taunting. Something that SO MANY PvP tanks dont do that well.
    - Effective group utility through Purge and CC. Not quiet as good as my Warden ;)

Every section starts out with him solo on the field, then as the enemy starts to get routed you see he was really just the Vanguard.
    Yakidafi wrote: »

You say this as someone who thinks all Tanks do is taunt and block? See my list above as to what he is actually doing, and doing very well.
    Edited by Maura_Neysa on April 12, 2018 5:03AM
    Maiden Maura - Xbox NA
    Warden Ice Tank (By far my favorite) -RIP #Nerfmire
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer(solo tanked), Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe,Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    Major
    Dragon Knight Healer (Since Homestead)
    Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer,
    Warden 2x Bow DPS
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe, Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor, Sunspire Saint,
    Others
    PvP StamDen, Warden Healer, MagDen, Stamplar, StamSorc, DK Failed Attempt, NB Failed Attempt

Playing BiS isn't impressive, playing unique at BiS lvl, THAT's impressive.

• Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They wasted a lot of attacks , ultimates and time off of siege attacking you . Not worthless if people still take the bait . Good music in the video .
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yakidafi wrote: »

In the videos I see of Escorpiao_Noturno they usually starts with him facetanking these enemies with little to no support from his own faction. He debuffs them with his build and makes them waste ultimates on him, while slowing them down, and after a while the rest of his faction manage to catch up and turn the fight around.

I fail to see how that is useless.....
  • pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am so glad you are still playing, I sometimes feel bad for attacking you, lol
    One Tamriel killed PVP

DC Magicka Orc Necromancer climbing those ranks ...
  • montjie
    montjie
    ✭✭✭
    Any 2-3 players with proper knowledge of CC and burst would rek that permblocking booty in a heartbeat but nice job toying with zombies I guess
    - easy farmable saltbucket -
    - retired QQ king of Daggerfall Covenant PC-EU Azura's Star/Sotha Sil/weird dragon name/Ravenwatch zone chat -
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    montjie wrote: »
    Any 2-3 players with proper knowledge of CC and burst would rek that permblocking booty in a heartbeat but nice job toying with zombies I guess

Yeah, no.

It takes 2-3 quality players AND 10 dudes to take down someone like Escorpio.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Every time I see my faction go yip yipping after Escorp instead of focusing, I know it's a fight we are almost certainly going to lose. :D
  • montjie
    montjie
    ✭✭✭
    usmcjdking wrote: »
    montjie wrote: »

Yeah, no.

It takes 2-3 quality players AND 10 dudes to take down someone like Escorpio.

Dont know the guy so all I have to go on is what I see in that vid and all I see in that vid is some permblocker hopping around between mindless zombies. Hardly any fear/fossilize/rune cage applied. No attempt from its enemies to drain its stam other than just spam abilities. See his health drop to execute range alot when he cant block.

Hes a vamp using at least 1 debuff set and blood spawn. Unless hes using a miracle worker as a 3rd set I cant see how lets say a shooting star into fossilize/rune cage wouldnt do some serious damage. This can all be achieved by 1 player. 2-3 players of that kaliber should be able to take him out.

So unless I get to see him tanking proper players who can burst and use game mechanics to their advantage instead of the potato trolling hes displaying in this vid I stand by my opinion
    - retired QQ king of Daggerfall Covenant PC-EU Azura's Star/Sotha Sil/weird dragon name/Ravenwatch zone chat -
  • Escorpiao_Noturno
    Escorpiao_Noturno
    ✭✭✭
    On the video on this post I am using a defile build who I can say that is not the best build to tank. I have others builds that I can take much more damage and survive much more. See this video.. Old but good

https://youtu.be/XdtFpeWuLCw

But with this defile build, you can put 45% less heal for 10s on wich enemie that hits me. You will tank less, but enemies will die faster.

Sure, 4 guys can kill me. But how long they can take me out ? And always, when they are hitting, trying to kill me, they will lose a lot resources make an easy path to DPS friends brust them down.

My nick is EscorpiãoNoturno. I play as AD.
    If you can think you can kill me easyly , go ahead, try.
    You probaly need 4+ more and are going to spend a few minutes to kill me.
    I can tank some skilled players too, not for a long time, but I can tank.

it`s always easy to say that enemies on videos from others users are 'potatos' or noobs.

• Phreeki
    Phreeki
    ✭✭✭
    Just build Ulti and move on he can't kill you and if you waste time on him you're the potato.
  • montjie
    montjie
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah dude your e-peen is gigantic you happy now?

Lets move on shall we?
  • a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tanking is not useless in PVP just highly frowned upon :lol:
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Useless??? Slap guard on both bars with a stam sorc/warden and watch the fun. Hardly Useless and would make a very tough duo. I hate tanks personally but that is exactly for the reasons stated above waste time and resources killing 1 person but it is effective at times.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *me clicks video*

*1 second into video, sees 15 private messages/ rage tells*

Hold on,

Hold those brakes,

Hold up,

Explain to me, or any one explain to me, why is a tank getting rage tells in PvP? ...Or are those compliments? Hard to read it even on full screen. :(

• pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think its funny how many people try to talk smack but, there is one thing you will almost never see Escorpio do - and that us be in some huge ass raid with a dedicated healer or another tank etc

his whole play style is solo

and he is a beast of a PVP tank

I'm with someone else above, if I see 10+ players all of a sudden chase him, I just turn around and walk away
    One Tamriel killed PVP

• Escorpiao_Noturno
    Escorpiao_Noturno
    ✭✭✭
    *me clicks video*

Hold on,

Hold those brakes,

Hold up,

Explain to me, or any one explain to me, why is a tank getting rage tells in PvP? ...Or are those compliments? Hard to read it even on full screen. :(

Some compliments :)

https://ibb.co/nDOJ3n
    Edited by Escorpiao_Noturno on May 4, 2018 2:56PM
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YOU DA MAN
    TANKIN DAT

My personal favorite from that list. I really need to make a troll tank. An old acquaintance of mine, bless his heart, mained MagSorc day 1. When the Frag stun nerf came into play, he made a tank. Maybe one day I could make one and we can troll tank together while everything around us is exploding like a bad B movie. B)
  • pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    *me clicks video*

Hold on,

Hold those brakes,

Hold up,

Some compliments :)

https://ibb.co/nDOJ3n

you even got Kena to whisper you hahah if that's not a stamp of approval I don't know what is
    One Tamriel killed PVP

• Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great tanking! My only complain is that I hate your UI :tongue:
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz