The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Where are you zenimax? We need you

Salacious
Salacious
✭✭✭
So you make a game, participate in beta and help us the player out - but when the game launches and there are issues, bugs and game breaking issues for some - you are where? That's what I thought.

With Bethesda just slapping their name on this product I fear it will hurt them more then anything.

See I know other games, D3. Wow, Guildwars2, Rift and so on - release new content - people complain that something broken - two hours later the game is kicking or streaming new updates, fixes and so on.

So where are you?
  • Reignskream
    Reignskream
    ✭✭✭✭
    Given that it hasnt been even 48 hours sense the early access release, im assuming you think these fixes will happen immediately.

That is not how MMO's work, and im sure everyone at Zeni is just as frustrated as we are to see a quarter or half of its player base upset. While i feel your pain, and am dealing with issues myself, you speak in terms like you know what they're doing over at there company. Its not exactly like they're eating subway and laughing at everyone with issues just because they dont respond to everyone's posts. Its the launch of a new MMO, its a big deal, give them time.
    Options
  • Salacious
    Salacious
    ✭✭✭
    They might be. There are some major game breaking bugs that have been in since beta ... Now I know they had to fix the bigger issues before they fix smaller ones like floating horses, broken quests and so on .... but they should at least respond to their player base.
    Options
  • Bastos
    Bastos
    Soul Shriven
    So you want them to chat more and do less or do more and chat less ?
    Options
  • Garetth
    Garetth
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have not idea what the issues you are talking about. This is the most flawless launch I have ever seen in a mmo. I'm almost level 18 and haven't had one bugged quest , floating horses or any other issues.
    Options
  • Bastos
    Bastos
    Soul Shriven
    Floating horses...i bet he is doing the quest "7 horses in the sky"
    Options
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Salacious wrote: »
    So where are you?

On holiday in the Caribbean for the preorder money.

Options
  • Salacious
    Salacious
    ✭✭✭
    Some of you seem like severe fanboys, while I like the game as much as the next person - Zenifail needs to answer for their bugs, flaws and issues with the game preventing proper play.
    Options