The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

No Mount After Summerset Purchase

• ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Ok everyone, we just pushed out a fix. Could you please log in and see if you have your Nightmare Senche mount in your Collections menu?
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Beezil83
    Beezil83
    @ZOS_GinaBruno any update for those of us without access to morrowind?
  • terry2040
    terry2040
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Got both the senche and all crowns purchased after summerset-preordered. Thank you very much! <3
  • Audrena
    Audrena
    ✭✭✭
    As of this morning I am still getting the "content is not available at this time" error from the Playstation Store when I use the upgrade options in-game (this is in Australia, by the way, so the EU/UK store).

I gave in and purchased the upgrade from the DLC section of the PS4's menu, and the mount was granted as soon as I logged back in. However the game doesn't seem to know I've already purchased Summerset, and has it still listed as not purchased (this is different on the PC version of the game, which now has Summerset greyed out as purchased).

The time till launch is now accurate rather than 268 days or whatever others were reporting :)

Not at all worried about whether the purchase "worked" or not, but it does seem like an oversight from a user experience point of view - especially running into a cryptic store error message when trying to purchase in-game (it's been like that for a week now).
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I now have the senche.

@ZOS_GinaBruno Thank you for your time in this.
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought the Summerset Digital Collectors Upgrade one week ago at greenmangaming and I never got any key for the Nightmare Senche Mount. In the first day they told me that I would receive the key in a couple of days, but today I asked again and now they have no idea when the key will be available.

Until now i've been buying all my ESO keys at greenmangaming without any trouble at all, so... what's happening now? zenimax is no longer supporting other sellers like greenmangaming or steam? should I cancel the order and buy in the ESO site?
  • Vanidil
    Vanidil
    Soul Shriven
    I just bought the digital upgrade for Summerset yesterday, and I too see no senche. Paypal says it is waiting for Zenomax to complete the transaction. That is the only indication they even got, but I'm still not sure. I have received no message indicating they received the order. I emailed them, and they said post a ticket. When I went to do that it says I need to get a verification code from my email. But I have received nothing in my email - I'm at a loss.
  • Hoolielulu
    Hoolielulu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought the Summerset Digital Collectors Upgrade a few hours ago. I do not have the free mount in my collection/mounts tab.

@ZOS_GinaBruno What's up with this?

My ps4 account is Milwaukeescott

I also don't want to wait 284 days to play.

9ep4mz7bqe7s.jpg

I also got that crazy-stupid countdown today and I'm freaking out.