The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No Mount After Summerset Purchase

MilwaukeeScott
MilwaukeeScott
✭✭✭✭✭
I bought the Summerset Digital Collectors Upgrade a few hours ago. I do not have the free mount in my collection/mounts tab.

@ZOS_GinaBruno What's up with this?

My ps4 account is Milwaukeescott

I also don't want to wait 284 days to play.

9ep4mz7bqe7s.jpg
PS4NA

All I see is hate and rage from people who don't understand how to.....
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmfao Get Rekt ! 284 days is nothing. You got another 15 years in ESO to play at 3600 CP, il be playing the ps7 by then... lol
  • ZOS_Holden
    ZOS_Holden
    Community Rep
    Hi there, @MilwaukeeScott,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Just wanted to pop in and let you know that we are aware of this issue, and are currently working on a solution. We'll be sure to share any updates as they come in.
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey @MilwaukeeScott, could you locate the product page for the Nightmare Senche mount and take a screenshot or pic, please? You can get there from the Overview in your original screenshot, or from searching in the store for "Nightmare Senche". Thanks!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • terry2040
    terry2040
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I found no product page for the mount to take screenshot of. Searched in the store turned up nothing, and btw, that "Overview" is not a clickable button at all.
  • Vandermeer
    Vandermeer
    ✭✭✭
    I have this issue as well. I purchased the collector's edition upgrade and recieved no mount. I also purchased crowns afterward that still have yet to show up. I did all this last night and its has been almost a day.
    Now in Technicolor!
  • MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

As you can see in the pic above, the "overview" option is greyed out and not useable.

I searched the ps4 store for Nightmare Senche and it is not listed.
    PS4NA

• NightSheep
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I am also having these exact issues. The timer says over 284 days, there is no way to use the overview option. Pre-ordered yesterday and still no mount today. My support ticket was only responded to asking what country my PS4 was set to and when I bought it. I just hope this can be resolved soon ^^;.
  • Focusone
    Focusone
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I bought the Summerset Digital Collectors Upgrade a yesterday. I do not have the free mount in my collection/mounts tab.

My ps4 account is Focusone.

Please help

https://photos.app.goo.gl/OUElMQofeg4RzfKh1
    Edited by Focusone on March 23, 2018 1:05AM
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Ok, thanks everyone. We're continuing to look into this with Sony.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • go2g
    go2g
    Related problem @ZOS_GinaBruno : I got my Senche Mount immediately, but cannot access the Morrowind download no matter what I do.

Went over it with Sony customer service chat and all my licenses are in order. They have no idea what to do about it.

Bought the digital Summerset vanilla upgrade bundle (non-collector's edition). And it seems I also have to wait 284+ days to get the Summerset chapter download.

I'll start a separate thread for this particular issue. And, ***no, I don't own a previously purchased copy of Morrowind already***.
    Edited by go2g on March 23, 2018 2:06AM
  • MattTheViolator
    Has there been any resolution to the missing Nightmare Senche mount? I paid for my Collectors Edition but still don't have my "free" mount
  • MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I logged in today and have my mount.
    PS4NA

• NightSheep
    Going on day two without the mount, kind of hope this is solved soon. I spent my money, and would like to have what was advertised. So I just hope a solution is found ^^;
  • terry2040
    terry2040
    ✭✭✭
    I logged in today and have my mount.

Congrats!!! :)

@ZOS_GinaBruno A little help for the rest of us please? It would be almost 3 days since the pre-order started and we are still waiting... :(
  • rexfelix
    rexfelix
    Soul Shriven
    my mount didn't show up either,though under the ps4 services list it shows the mount,but not showing on game
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a suggestion but a few have had success with finally seeing the mount by doing a full app close (Close Application from PS menu) and re-launching.
    PS4NA
  • NightSheep
    dotme wrote: »
    Just a suggestion but a few have had success with finally seeing the mount by doing a full app close (Close Application from PS menu) and re-launching.

It is kind of odd how that is working for some but not others. Like myself. It's now day two I have closed application, just logged out, done a combination of both, cleared cache, I even attempted a rebuild database. But still no mount on the game; though it shows in my service list. Which is what's peculiar.
  • Vandermeer
    Vandermeer
    ✭✭✭
    I have my mount now, but my crowns have still not come through.
    Now in Technicolor!
  • terry2040
    terry2040
    ✭✭✭
    This is not just mount missing now. Just purchased some crowns from PS Store and indeed they are not coming through either. Something is definitely wrong.
  • MattTheViolator
    Has there been any resolution to the missing mount? Day 3 and I still done have mine
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey guys, the issue with the missing NIghtmare Senche mount should be resolved on Monday. We'll let you know when everything has been fixed so you can check. Thanks so much for your continued patience.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • MattTheViolator
    Hey guys, the issue with the missing NIghtmare Senche mount should be resolved on Monday. We'll let you know when everything has been fixed so you can check. Thanks so much for your continued patience.

Thank you very much for the update!
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭

<3
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Audrena
    Audrena
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys, the issue with the missing NIghtmare Senche mount should be resolved on Monday.

I've held off buying the Summerset upgrade on PS4 (already got it on PC) because of these issues being reported far and wide - I'm surprised it's taken so long to get resolved. As of today, trying to upgrade from the in-game menu results in the same "Content not available at this time" error from the PS Store that's been there since the pre-purchase launch, and I wouldn't be surprised if that's the cause of the problems people have been having.

I'll buy it when the game and the store both agree on the upgrade ;)

• akwakeboarder
    akwakeboarder
    Soul Shriven
    I’m glad to hear the senche mount will be fixed Monday but what about access to the morrowind chapter? I received the senche mount immediately after preordering Summerset, but do not have access to the Morrowind chapter.
  • Beezil83
    Beezil83
    Yeah I preordered the digital upgrade from the PSN on Thursday, it's now Monday, I still have no access to morrowind, what's up with that?
    Edited by Beezil83 on March 26, 2018 1:38PM
  • snowbandit27
    snowbandit27
    Soul Shriven
    Logged in this morning, still no mount. @ZOS_GinaBruno did this patch happen earlier?
  • travelerx1
    Not only did I not get my mount, but two packs of 5500 crowns I ordered also were never delivered. I contacted Sony, but they basically laid it off on the developers.
  • Beezil83
    Beezil83
    Yeah sony pushed me off on to Bethesda when I called them about morrowind not working. And Bethesda says they are investigating but never got back to me. I preordered thursday.
  • travelerx1
    Well, I just got my mount and crowns! Hopefully everyone else gets there Demon Kitty today too!