Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Stam DK feeling squishy

Odunn
Odunn
Soul Shriven
I returned from about a year , half break. I'm co 170 following deltias guide. My armor is mostly hundings cp 60 to early 100s. Other then some different skills and trying to get used to them I die...to easy. Do I need to upgrade my armor? I'm around 17k health after food. I don't stand in damage or anything. Feel like a wet noodle.
  • DRAGON_KILLER_HUNTER
    DRAGON_KILLER_HUNTER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pvp or pve?

Grind till cp160
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    if you are using underlevelled gear then you are going to be squishy, and your damage is going to be lacking.
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You surely also should unlock healing skills or a kind of mitigation technique.
    Vigor is the heal to go and is in the alliance skill line, also 2h weapons momentum is very good. Also dont forget that you can buff your resistance with spiked armor skill. But yeah, get new gear, when you are at cp160 and maybe look around for some guides on youtube.