The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hello and tracert help.

cado18rwb17_ESO
Hey hello guys, i need help with using the tracert in the game because my ISP provider is asking me for it, to help me with the gate ways and that.
  • ZOS_RobertM
    ZOS_RobertM
    ✭✭
    Hey,

If you run Game Consultant through the launcher it generates a report that includes tracert and pathpings, as well as DxDiag and MSinfo32.

Here is how to find and use it:

Click on the golden cog icon in the top right corner of the game launcher.
    Under SETTINGS - LAUNCHER, select the ABOUT tab. This tab includes the current launcher version, minimum specifications, and information about Game Consultant.
    Click the "Game Consultant" button beneath the tool description.
    A new window will pop up. When it does, click "Run Tests." This may take a few minutes.
    When the test is complete, a new window will pop up saying "Success!" The report saves itself as a text file called Report.txt in the My Documents folder.
    To retrieve the file, click the "Open Report Location" button on the Game Consultant window, or click "Open Report" to simply view it.
    Staff Post
  • elfindreams
    elfindreams
    ✭✭
    Hey,

If you run Game Consultant through the launcher it generates a report that includes tracert and pathpings, as well as DxDiag and MSinfo32.

Here is how to find and use it:

Click on the golden cog icon in the top right corner of the game launcher.
    Under SETTINGS - LAUNCHER, select the ABOUT tab. This tab includes the current launcher version, minimum specifications, and information about Game Consultant.
    Click the "Game Consultant" button beneath the tool description.
    A new window will pop up. When it does, click "Run Tests." This may take a few minutes.
    When the test is complete, a new window will pop up saying "Success!" The report saves itself as a text file called Report.txt in the My Documents folder.
    To retrieve the file, click the "Open Report Location" button on the Game Consultant window, or click "Open Report" to simply view it.

Holy awesome tool, batman.