The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unknown error

Vlashr
Vlashr
Soul Shriven
Everything in the game freezes, but not my character - I can only move. This lasts about 15 secs, then logon screen and "Unknown error".
Don't have any problems in other games.
Edited by Vlashr on April 1, 2014 12:09PM
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    "it's due to packet loss, and it's your ISP's fault not ours"
    -current Zenimax response

The fact that people around the world using every ISP under the sun are experiencing this apparently means every single ISP is at fault rather than the common denominator, Zenimax.

The fact that your computer can play every other mmo just fine is clearly unrelated.

The fact that I can't play more than 15 minutes on my brand new rig without getting this crash error, but I can play on my old junky computer just fine clearly equates to it being a problem with my ISP.

Hopefully when more people hop onto the servers for 3 day early access and launch the subset of us that have unplayable conditions will reach critical mass and Zenimax will get their act together.