The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Luxury Furniture Vendor - 2018/04/06

BenevolentBowd
BenevolentBowd
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Sigil Stand 15,000g
Sigil, Akatosh 20,000g
Sigil, Arkay 20,000g
Sigil, Dibella 20,000g
Sigil, Julianos 20,000g
Altar of the Divines 50,000

History of Vendor Items
http://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-luxury-furnisher-vendor-items/
Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
#TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    weekly picture guy we need you, love you, and wanna shower you with awesomes comment.
    Edited by Aliyavana on April 7, 2018 12:07AM
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IwexBmRPDl8.jpg
    SL3TexbGXnE.jpg
    JMDmIWJdYXY.jpg
    41I3u9NakxI.jpg
    NVAbakHo0Z8.jpg
    TXvGCqsH0g0.jpg
    h0qR8osJI0k.jpg
    Edited by Enemoriana on April 7, 2018 12:10AM
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enemoriana wrote: »
    IwexBmRPDl8.jpg
    SL3TexbGXnE.jpg
    JMDmIWJdYXY.jpg
    41I3u9NakxI.jpg
    NVAbakHo0Z8.jpg
    TXvGCqsH0g0.jpg
    eh3rPduvYno.jpg

how does the altar look upside down, and from the side?
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These are good :o
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought there was supposed to be a new item mixed in with the old ones every week. Am I misremembering, or are all these old?
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    These are good :o

Wait until next week. Anvil!
  • PlagueSD
    PlagueSD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice table, I can FINALLY start working on my alter to Sithis.
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More pictures of altar.
    0iXZkuEqmjc.jpg
    yTgVONCC6Wo.jpg
    9w4JJeMIKbY.jpg
    6bunqK7Edgw.jpg

Also, if you are playing on PC/EU and have PortToFriendsHouse addon, you can visit my Sanctuary to see items yourself, I usually put furniture there for all weekend (room in front of entrance; userid is same as here).
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought there was supposed to be a new item mixed in with the old ones every week. Am I misremembering, or are all these old?

Altar is new.
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That table is drop dead gorgeous, but at last have no use for it.
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shadows can look a bit... strange on the altar.
    f1ocFfaZ8Wo.jpg
    XPD2N1BBcFU.jpg
    22DeLegvobo.jpg
    Better, when there is quite a lot of light (or nearly no light).
    Edited by Enemoriana on April 7, 2018 12:33AM
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Altar is new.

Thank you!
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @enodoc that symbol looks religious on the stone work, what god does it belong to? the table itself looks dwemer but I thought they were not into religious stuff?
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    That table is drop dead gorgeous, but at last have no use for it.

me either.

i'm gonna buy it anyway. :)
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    aliyavana wrote: »
    IwexBmRPDl8.jpg
    SL3TexbGXnE.jpg
    JMDmIWJdYXY.jpg
    41I3u9NakxI.jpg
    NVAbakHo0Z8.jpg
    TXvGCqsH0g0.jpg
    eh3rPduvYno.jpg

how does the altar look upside down, and from the side?

It's somewhat perpendicularly symmetrical except for the cloth. Grooves on both sides.
    Edited by Wreuntzylla on April 7, 2018 2:51AM
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @enodoc that symbol looks religious on the stone work, what god does it belong to? the table itself looks dwemer but I thought they were not into religious stuff?

Not Dwemer, if you look closely their is Breton (Celtic) knotwork on the sides. The cloth has 7 small circles and one large one, I would guess 8 divines and Akatosh the big circle?

Edit: Thought it looked familiar. I wanted to use it with my statue of Azura and sure enough, same cloth. Picture to follow.
    Edited by Wreuntzylla on April 7, 2018 3:00AM
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    4lB4LUW.jpg
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not Dwemer, if you look closely their is Breton (Celtic) knotwork on the sides. The cloth has 7 small circles and one large one, I would guess 8 divines and Akatosh the big circle?

Edit: Thought it looked familiar. I wanted to use it with my statue of Azura and sure enough, same cloth. Picture to follow.

ok that makes sense, I thought it was dwemer because it has stone and what looks like brass
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

ok that makes sense, I thought it was dwemer because it has stone and what looks like brass

Yep, wasn't sure myself until I inspected it :).
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    IwexBmRPDl8.jpg
    SL3TexbGXnE.jpg
    JMDmIWJdYXY.jpg
    41I3u9NakxI.jpg
    NVAbakHo0Z8.jpg
    TXvGCqsH0g0.jpg
    h0qR8osJI0k.jpg

Are you the picture "guy" or the picture "gal"? :)
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DoctorESO wrote: »

I'm girl, but I see no problem in "picture guy" (as it means not personally me, but anybody who will post pictures).
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I'm girl, but I see no problem in "picture guy" (as it means not personally me, but anybody who will post pictures).

All right :) Or we can go with picture person :)
  • PrayingSeraph
    PrayingSeraph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am definitely going to make a house into a church for my templar
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ooooh I like the new altar thing. Totes picking up two of them.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

All right :) Or we can go with picture person :)

Use any word you like.
    Well, at least while you are not calling me argonian.
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
  • jssriot
    jssriot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should we assume there will be sigils for the other divines next week? Will plan to buy enough stands in that case.
    PC-NA since 2015. Tired and unimpressed.
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jssriot wrote: »
    Should we assume there will be sigils for the other divines next week? Will plan to buy enough stands in that case.

Next week should be:
    Sigil Stand 15,000g
    Sigil, Kynareth 20,000g
    Sigil, Mara 20,000g
    Sigil, Stendarr 20,000g
    Sigil, Zenithar 20,000g
    + something new
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if we´ll ever get Hermaeus Mora stuff.