The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Game crashing

greelox
greelox
When I'm loading in I loose sound and on a infinite load screen... something wrong on my part? Or just the game?
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Most likely it's the game but I would do a hard reset and clear your cache just to be safe. Submit a support ticket and tell them the steps you have already done. They might be able to sort you out. They will give you help much more quickly than anyone from ZOS will get back to you on here.
  • shack80
    shack80
    ✭✭✭
    Constant crashes after the event. Why do I pay for this ***. Why the f do they break the game on almost every patch or event. Buy new servera if they cant handle it.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Crashes have been really bad for me since the last patch to fix the UI error for people who pre-ordered summerset