Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Summerset and Update 18 Preview"

• commdt
    commdt
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wonder what will golden Agility/Willpower look like?
    Rawr
  • mike_skleinub17_ESO
    I kind of hope the consecutive daily rewards get a little better over time. I.E Day one is a couple lockpicks. Day 30 is crate of resources. Day 365 is a legendary motif.

That would be so nice...and I think make people more likely to keep going.
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    If I recall correctly, one or more of my characters met Darien in Wrothgar, but I don't recall whether any found the "note in the library" which you mention. There's an Orc NPC whose name I cannot recall at the moment (Skordo the Knife -?-) who appears in Wrothgar, too. My characters first encountered him in Riften, then subsequently among the survivors of the initial expedition to Cold Harbor.

In that context, the evident purpose of Hew's Bane was to further the development of Thieves and their ilk, with The Gold Coast appealing to wannabe "assassin" killers-for-hire. But the Thugee cult in India was nothing admirable in its day. Frankly, I don't consider such content of either DLC to be a meaningful or welcome addition to The Elder Scrolls lore in any respect.

Personally, it irks me that "stealth" has been incorporated into many of the required -?- quests in Vvardenfel in the way that it has. Acquiring necessary information and resources by stealth is not, on the face of it, a crime, rather than a justifiable tactic or strategy. So, applying a "bounty" on the character for "tresspassing" regardless of whether the character was discovered by any NPC on the property is unjustifiable.

Sorry, I edited yours down for length to the parts I was responding to, I hope that's okay.
    No problem. A writing tip:
    • Indicate the content that was deleted by using four dots for one or more sentences: ....
    • Indicate the part of a sentence that was deleted by using three dots: ...
    • Beware of quoting anything that someone has written in a different context than the one in which you are quoting it.
    No, I'm not a Grammar ***, but I have served as an editor as well as a writer for publication.
    The trepassing aspects of certain quests in Morrowind did bother me because I find it annoying even on the characters I build for stealth and murdering, so doing those quests on characters not meant for that is even worse. It also effectively locks people who roleplay truly law-abiding characters out of some major quests. - though, admittedly, the Elder Scrolls games have never been kind to paladins and other law-abiding types.
    Which is another way to say that the Elder Scrolls games have been designed to appeal primarily to chauvinistic, supremacist, bored teenage males, who usually have a load of anger and a tendency to be rebellious, non-conformist, and reckless. Or at least that's how they apparently prefer to view themselves. :wink:

For what it is worth, the Paladin (qua "social justice warrior") is my favorite character "class", which I played in the Ultima series and in World of Warcraft. Although I do not "role-play" a law-abiding character per se in TESO, my characters ordinarily refrain from "stealing other people's personal property" and wantonly killing NPCs or MoBs just for the XP. Another player asked why I've never "looted" any Thieves Trove, and I replied, "Why would I want to have stolen property in my character's Bags?"

Some closing observations:
    • As any veteran of Dungeons & Dragons will aver, there is such an "alignment" as Lawful Evil -- in the Real World, too.
    • Looting the property of enemies used to be acceptable cultural behavior, especially in warfare. In some cultures today, it still is. In the context of the ancient cultures of Tamriel, I suppose that it is acceptable.
    • In the USA today, if someone kills an "intruder" into their home, then that is usually not prosecuted, and, when the killer is proscecuted, the jury often finds them "not guilty" of committing a crime. But there have been many attempts to change the laws, policies, and practices. The "Stand Your Ground" laws re-assert that such an act is "a legal right".
    • Need I mention that a seemingly cavalier attitude toward the sanctity and dignity of human life has been too often manifest in the killing of unarmed people by our law enforcement officers?
    Games manifest the mores of their publishers, designers, and players.

--- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I recall correctly, one or more of my characters met Darien in Wrothgar, but I don't recall whether any found the "note in the library" which you mention. There's an Orc NPC whose name I cannot recall at the moment (Skordo the Knife -?-) who appears in Wrothgar, too. My characters first encountered him in Riften, then subsequently among the survivors of the initial expedition to Cold Harbor.

In that context, the evident purpose of Hew's Bane was to further the development of Thieves and their ilk, with The Gold Coast appealing to wannabe "assassin" killers-for-hire. But the Thugee cult in India was nothing admirable in its day. Frankly, I don't consider such content of either DLC to be a meaningful or welcome addition to The Elder Scrolls lore in any respect.

Personally, it irks me that "stealth" has been incorporated into many of the required -?- quests in Vvardenfel in the way that it has. Acquiring necessary information and resources by stealth is not, on the face of it, a crime, rather than a justifiable tactic or strategy. So, applying a "bounty" on the character for "tresspassing" regardless of whether the character was discovered by any NPC on the property is unjustifiable.

Sorry, I edited yours down for length to the parts I was responding to, I hope that's okay.
    No problem. A writing tip:
    • Indicate the content that was deleted by using four dots for one or more sentences: ....
    • Indicate the part of a sentence that was deleted by using three dots: ...
    • Beware of quoting anything that someone has written in a different context than the one in which you are quoting it.
    No, I'm not a Grammar ***, but I have served as an editor as well as a writer for publication.
    The trepassing aspects of certain quests in Morrowind did bother me because I find it annoying even on the characters I build for stealth and murdering, so doing those quests on characters not meant for that is even worse. It also effectively locks people who roleplay truly law-abiding characters out of some major quests. - though, admittedly, the Elder Scrolls games have never been kind to paladins and other law-abiding types.
    Which is another way to say that the Elder Scrolls games have been designed to appeal primarily to chauvinistic, supremacist, bored teenage males, who usually have a load of anger and a tendency to be rebellious, non-conformist, and reckless. Or at least that's how they apparently prefer to view themselves. :wink:

For what it is worth, the Paladin (qua "social justice warrior") is my favorite character "class", which I played in the Ultima series and in World of Warcraft. Although I do not "role-play" a law-abiding character per se in TESO, my characters ordinarily refrain from "stealing other people's personal property" and wantonly killing NPCs or MoBs just for the XP. Another player asked why I've never "looted" any Thieves Trove, and I replied, "Why would I want to have stolen property in my character's Bags?"

Some closing observations:
    • As any veteran of Dungeons & Dragons will aver, there is such an "alignment" as Lawful Evil -- in the Real World, too.
    • Looting the property of enemies used to be acceptable cultural behavior, especially in warfare. In some cultures today, it still is. In the context of the ancient cultures of Tamriel, I suppose that it is acceptable.
    • In the USA today, if someone kills an "intruder" into their home, then that is usually not prosecuted, and, when the killer is proscecuted, the jury often finds them "not guilty" of committing a crime. But there have been many attempts to change the laws, policies, and practices. The "Stand Your Ground" laws re-assert that such an act is "a legal right".
    • Need I mention that a seemingly cavalier attitude toward the sanctity and dignity of human life has been too often manifest in the killing of unarmed people by our law enforcement officers?
    Games manifest the mores of their publishers, designers, and players.

I'm not in the target audience you point out. I'm also more interested in discussing the actual game instead of your conception of how the game should be. So unless you choose to play those quests so we can have an actual discussion of their contents, impact on the lore, and story quality, we're not really going to have a good discussion here and, of course, its your right to decide that content doesn't appeal to you.

I've also played D&D and I don't think the TES universe works along the same lines with the same support for all alignments. If I had thought so, the main quest of TES III: Morrowind would have broken me rather quickly of that idea. Plot-required tomb robbery, necromancy, and slavery/forced marriage, what? Perhaps its sort of like working with the sort of DM who hates having a paladin in the party. In a D&D game, you can talk to the DM about it, roleplay around it, or decide to find another DM who isn't going to be a jerk to paladins. In a video game, you sort of have to deal with it, roleplay around it, or find something else to do.
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    (previous quotes deleted - Shadowshire)

I'm not in the target audience you point out. I'm also more interested in discussing the actual game instead of your conception of how the game should be. So unless you choose to play those quests so we can have an actual discussion of their contents, impact on the lore, and story quality, we're not really going to have a good discussion here and, of course, its your right to decide that content doesn't appeal to you.

I've also played D&D and I don't think the TES universe works along the same lines with the same support for all alignments. If I had thought so, the main quest of TES III: Morrowind would have broken me rather quickly of that idea. Plot-required tomb robbery, necromancy, and slavery/forced marriage, what? Perhaps its sort of like working with the sort of DM who hates having a paladin in the party. In a D&D game, you can talk to the DM about it, roleplay around it, or decide to find another DM who isn't going to be a jerk to paladins. In a video game, you sort of have to deal with it, roleplay around it, or find something else to do.
    Obviously, I am not in the "target audience" to which ZOS apparently expects to appeal the most. :wink:

For the time being, I don't expect to do any further quests in Hew's Bane or in The Gold Coast that are not "straight" PvE. Then again, I have been considering whether to develop an alternate character who would be a Thief from the outset, whether also become an "assassin". (For what it is worth, I once played the role of a Thief in a D&D group. The GM became angry and killed my character off, because I insisted on the character stealing a certain item, a contingency that was not in his planned plot-line for the expedition.)

Since I tend to develop two characters at the same time, the other would be an Orc developed primarily to forage for crafting materials. The competition can be rather fierce, bots aside. Developing a couple of other alternate characters is the reason for delay in playing the Morrowind and the Clockwork City content, respectively, although one of my main characters is currently pursuing the main quest line in Vvardenfell.

Speaking of which, I do intend to complete all requisite quests in Vvardenfell for that character, and probably at least one other character, to become a "Hero of Morrowind" (IIRC that's the title which I've seen for another player's character). How many of them will involve unsavory deeds, I am more curious than reluctant to find out. The "freedom" of Tamriel One has its merits, but the ZOS designers tend to be rather "controlling", IMHO.

TTYL.

Edited by Shadowshire on April 3, 2018 9:05AM

• Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_Wrobel

Thank-you for adding the ability to craft Jewelry pieces for craftable armor and weapon Sets. It certainly increases their utility. At present, a player character usually can be equipped only with a 5-piece crafted Set and five pieces of a non-crafted Set which includes Jewelry. (The maximum possible number of pieces would be 7 body armor + 3 accessories + 1H weapon + shield for a total of 12, but only 5 are required to receive all benefits of a specific Set.)
    • One major thing that you could do to benefit players who enjoy crafting, and players who would like to have a crafted set: add the ability to package a 3-piece, 4-piece, 5-piece, and/or 7-piece crafted Set of gear as the contents of a container and offer it for sale in Guild Stores.
    The tooltip for such a container would list its contents, of course. Just how difficult would that be to design and implement?

As I understand it, Jewelry Crafting Stations will only make non-Set necklaces and rings, with the Healthy, Robust, and Arcane traits and 6 additional traits to be revealed eventually.*

Should we suppose that each and every jewelry trait must be "learned" by the player character over increasing timespans after destructing a "research" piece, as traits are currently learned for weapons and armor?? Must the character learn the traits separately for Necklaces and for Rings, respectively??
    • If that is the current design, then what will be the source of the "research pieces" which the player must deconstruct to learn each of the new 6 traits? On the face of it, ZOS must add jewelry that has one of those 6 traits to the loot which players can obtain from deceased MoBs and NPCs, and/or from containers such as Backpacks, Chests, Urns, Jars, Jugs, and Furnishings. I hope that the current three traits will be the most common.
    • Will ZOS also add a scroll to reduce Jewelry research times by one day, to those available for the other crafted items from Rolis Hlaalu for 3 vouchers each?? I doubt that you want to overlook that. :wink:

Further, I suppose that an Attunable Crafting Station (which can be bought from Rolis Hlaalu for 250 vouchers) can be taken to a Workshop, to which a Jewelry Crafting Station to make jewelry for the associated armor and weapon Set has been added. Then the Attunable Crafting Station can be "attuned" to that Jewelry Crafting Station to also make the same jewelry for that set. PLEASE ensure that this is working for all of them before making the "chapter" available on the PTS.

Last, but not least, there is another issue which I think will be a grave mistake:
    .... Note that the Summerset Chapter is required to use the new Crafting Stations.
    If ZOS will require that, regardless, then I recommend that ZOS also make Jewelry Crafting Stations usable by the characters of players who have ESO Plus Memberships, regardless of whether they have the Summerset "chapter" currently installed.

Almost all players who play "crafting characters" have ESO Plus, if only because one benefit is the Crafting Bag. It is virtually essential to playing a character(s) who crafts any of the five types of items that can be crafted, as well as furnishings for Homesteads. IMHO, requiring those players to purchase and install the Summerset "chapter" in order to craft Jewelry is akin to extortion.

Those who play "crafting characters " already have an incentive to acquire Summerset with all of the new gear Styles (and their respective Crafting Motifs and "style materials") that will be introduced. Some will buy it and install it immediately, others prefer to wait until the major bugs have been found and fixed.

Your current plan isn't going to make you any friends. The implicitly condescending attitude and greedy manipulation just become one more reason to find another game to play, instead of throwing good money after bad.

* Frankly, what I would do is keep the current three traits for Necklaces and for Rings, and add Amulets and Coronets as jewelry pieces -- each with three of the new traits, or enable either one to be made with one of the six new traits. Of course, a character would still be able to equip only three pieces of Jewelry -- with the ability to choose an Amulet or a Coronet instead of a Necklace.

Edited by Shadowshire on April 5, 2018 3:51AM

• DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    OT @Shadowshire That was Alexander Pope, not Milton. From “An Essay on Criticism,” which is full of other equally witty lines.
  • moonio
    moonio
    ✭✭✭✭
    'This is the culmination of the Daedric storyline that we've been telling since Orsinium'
    He also says that this is the ending of the story of the Daedric Princes and the beginning of a new one! the Aedra?

Its so exciting!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDHsAXTudCk
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    OT @Shadowshire That was Alexander Pope, not Milton. From “An Essay on Criticism,” which is full of other equally witty lines.
    Ah well, after 50+ years everything begins to blend together. Thanks for the correction.

Edited by Shadowshire on April 5, 2018 9:17PM

• WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    • One major thing that you could do to benefit players who enjoy crafting, and players who would like to have a crafted set: add the ability to package a 3-piece, 4-piece, 5-piece, and/or 7-piece crafted Set of gear as the contents of a container and offer it for sale in Guild Stores.
    The tooltip for such a container would list its contents, of course. Just how difficult would that be to design and implement?

This would be spectacular, especially if one could package things other than armor. Like Motif pages. Or recipe packages. :smiley:
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭

This would be spectacular, especially if one could package things other than armor. Like Motif pages. Or recipe packages. :smiley:
    Hmmm.... "When the nose of the camel is in the tent, the rest of the camel soon follows."

IMHO, it would be more difficult, as well as expensive, for a player to find the Motif chapters and Recipes that they want and need if they were sold as the contents of a container. My suggestion makes it much easier for a player to obtain a crafted Set of armor, weapons, and/or jewelry which would be beneficial for their character to equip than the current alternatives for obtaining one.

Selling individual pieces of armor, weapons, and jewelry for non-crafted Sets -- and other items such as Motif chapters and Recipes -- "works" because no one must buy any of its piece(s). Instead, they can obtain them as loot or as a quest reward, etc., during the course of play. As with other items, the pieces that they obtain and don't want to keep, of course, they can offer for sale. Or after the player has obtained most of the pieces for a non-crafted Set in the course of play, perhaps they can purchase one or more of the remaining pieces at an affordable total cost.

In contrast, the only way to obtain a crafted Set is to either craft it with one of your characters, or directly obtain the Set from another player who has a character that can craft it. Sometimes a player can find a member of one or more of the Guilds, to which the player belongs, who has a character with which they are willing to craft Sets for other Guild members.

Another recourse is to use zone Chat to ask whether anyone can craft the piece(s) which they want, with the traits that they prefer. In my experience, that option is the most time-consuming, and the compensation tends to be minimal -- if only because the player who wants the crafted piece(s) seldom has a clue as to the cost of the materials from which the pieces are made. Also, it usually requires some time and effort, of my own, to determine what the materials cost are since the costs of the respective materials are not constant. Regardless, a player who seeks someone to craft one or more pieces of a Set often abandons the endeavor when they learn how much it will cost, thus wasting my time and effort.

In my experience, when I have offered 5 or more pieces of a crafted Set for sale in a Guild Store, almost always one or more players will buy just 1 or 2 pieces -- for no apparent reason at all, since there is no benefit to equipping just one or two(!). Anyone who doesn't buy at least 3 pieces before another player(s) has bought the pieces that they want is effectively denied the benefits of equipping such a Set, thus they aren't likely to buy any of them.

Ordinarily, it is unlikely that a player who buys only 1 or 2 pieces already has another piece(s) for that crafted Set. Most likely, they do not recognize that the pieces are part of a crafted Set. So they believe that they can obtain the other pieces in the course of play, or buy the other pieces for less coin at another Guild Store (or via a Guild Trader), or do so at a future time, like they can buy the pieces of non-crafted Sets. However, they are likely to be disappointed when they discover that the pieces are from a crafted Set instead.

In conclusion, it would be much simpler and easier to buy and to sell crafted Sets of armor, weapons, and jewelry as a 3-piece, 4-piece, 5-piece, or 7-piece package. Although the crafting player must choose the Style, the Traits, and the Quality of the pieces, they do not have to be Enchanted. Usually it is not difficult to buy the Glyphs that a prospective buyer wants, or to find another player who can make them.

My two cents.

Edited by Shadowshire on April 7, 2018 1:34AM

• moonio
    moonio
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did I hear Malukah singing 'Red Diamond' in one of the youtube gameplays, it was an npc bard in one of the buildings??
    I hope so :)
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    QUESTION: I pre-ordered the Super Deluxe Giant Physical Edition with the Statue Thingy; does that mean i have to wait until that arrives to use the new mount? It seems sort of unfair to penalize people who laid out MORE cash for the physical item...
    Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends
  • mike_skleinub17_ESO
    I would fully support crafting a full set and bundling it into one container.

Be nice if we could click a button to mass craft an entire set but then the traits would mess with that
  • NoxJS
    NoxJS
    Soul Shriven
    Any hope to have an ingame supersampling feature with this update? AA in this game is atrocious and destroys its beauty.

Using higher resolutions on 1080p monitors has become a standard today and it's very sad your game, which has a so immersive graphic, is missing that.

I know we can use external tools and drivers to force it, but they are impacting HUD as well making all of the text so blurry that literally destroys your eyes.

Ps4 has supersampling for all games by default now and it's hilarious that a 200 bucks console has, at the end, a better image quality than a 1000$ PC.... on the same monitor..

Cmon... Keep the game updated on every aspect please, not only on new content to sell....
    Edited by NoxJS on April 11, 2018 3:56PM
  • Deathztalker
    Deathztalker
    ✭✭✭
    Did I miss something or was there no talk of re-balancing the game?
    Live, Love, Laugh, Learn!
  • vahleboy77
    The new additions are great but it seems more and more as the game progresses more and more features in the game require either large amounts of in game gold or micro transactions. Vanilla eso compared to now is a major difference in pay walls and aggravations. I understand that money is required to give us these new features but at this point the game feels like a free to play game in a buy to play pay to win package. That also has a monthly subscription which many people do in fact pay for. In my opinion it's a bit much at some point but now its just rambling and beat to death. It's up to them, not us.
  • fleursnuit
    ZOS, you do realize there a bunch of people who DON'T do pvp, right? It's not really our thing, and the fact that you keep nerfing/buffing things to benefit the people in pvp (although, yes, I understand balance) is really screwing up our builds and the way we do things in pve. Not to mention, now with the two new styles being dropped ONLY in battlegrounds AND BOP? You're making it guaranteed that people who don't LIKE pvp aren't going to receive the style motifs. NOT COOL ZOS.
  • Khao
    Khao
    Soul Shriven
    hello everyone

I have been a little longer on the PTS today and have seen the summerset island. wow,a huge compliment to you how great this was done.
    the best I've seen so far in all mmo's.
    I'm really happy until it really starts and I'm really torn I should look at more or wait and rediscover everything.
    wow...I'm speechless and keep it up! you're doing a great job and a great game with everything!

greetings from switzerland and bright moons to all of you!

chris

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fleursnuit wrote: »
    ZOS, you do realize there a bunch of people who DON'T do pvp, right? It's not really our thing, and the fact that you keep nerfing/buffing things to benefit the people in pvp (although, yes, I understand balance) is really screwing up our builds and the way we do things in pve. Not to mention, now with the two new styles being dropped ONLY in battlegrounds AND BOP? You're making it guaranteed that people who don't LIKE pvp aren't going to receive the style motifs. NOT COOL ZOS.

Oh you mean the same way they lock most of the best and most vibrant dyes behind PVP achievements most PVE players will NEVER get? Legate Black anyone? This is just another example of their tone deaf response to players.

• MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One thing I've noticed... the bookcases are absolutely beautiful (like ALL the furniture with Summerset) but you didn't make any FILLED ones! And you STILL haven't upped the item count for housing so things like this are kinda crucial. I also love the wine rack but by now I'd think you'd ALSO have been making filled versions of THAT as well!

• JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Question or two about the daily rewards; first, there seems to be no way to "skip" rewards you might not want. I might be reading this wrong, of course.
    In order to be eligible for future rewards, you must claim any currently available daily rewards. If you do not claim a daily reward, the month's rewards will not progress

Second; if we don't want a daily reward, but [it seems] we have to accept it, are we allowed to destroy it? Since the rewards include "consumables" and collectibles that some players might not want stuck in their collections or cluttering their inventory.

Don't suppose a new tab could be added to the collectibles to gather all the items you have no plans on using? Like "Attic" maybe?
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    In my experience, when I have offered 5 or more pieces of a crafted Set for sale in a Guild Store, almost always one or more players will buy just 1 or 2 pieces -- for no apparent reason at all, since there is no benefit to equipping just one or two(!).

You're overlooking the very real possibility that they already have a different set for the other slots you crafted for, which isn't really any different from already knowing a few pages out of a set of Motif pages. So there really isn't a meaningful difference between boxing up pages vs. boxing up set pieces.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • Vandus
    Vandus
    ✭✭
    This is the official discussion thread for the blog article Summerset and Update 18 Preview. Discover everything you need to know about ESO's latest Chapter as well as Update 18 in this preview article!

Just out of curiosity, is there a reason why Queen Ayrenn Arana Aldmeri is being depicted as an Altmer with brown hair everywhere except in-game? Meanwhile, in the game itself she has the most radiant blonde hair ever. It would be nice if she's depicted in the game the same way she's being depicted everywhere else.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Brilliant ideas!

That said, the containers would be a huge pain for potential buyers to browse. And workarounds like offering seller-customizable names for them might require significant additional coding.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will there be a free skill reset with Summerset? The scope of skill changes seems to call for one.
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Shadowshire I don't agree with you on crowns v crafting in game. I simply don't have enough time to game anymore that I can grind out master writs for what I need and I game more often than my friends do. The option to buy with crowns is a helpful option when you can only get on once or twice a week.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • General_Stormcrown
    General_Stormcrown
    Soul Shriven
    Suggestion:

Put Undaunted quest givers somewhere in Summerset, best would be Alinor or just outside Alinor, in my opinion, but any city would be great, because it would improve gameplay by reducing fast traveling, thus reducing money and time spent doing a meaningless chore only because there are no Undaunted in Summerset. Its tedious to travel to a zone just to get Undaunted quests or rewards and then wait until fast travel fee drops to 142 gold again. Since Undaunted already is in the 3 major capitals, I dont see a reason why it couldnt be located in Summerset as well, it wouldnt break the game or anything like that. And if possible, add them to other big DLC/Chapter regions like Wrothgar and Morrowind. Thank you.

P.S. Otherwise I love Summerset so far, especially Alinor as a city.

Best regards

The General
  • snowsong
    snowsong
    ✭✭✭
    This is the official discussion thread for the blog article Summerset and Update 18 Preview. Discover everything you need to know about ESO's latest Chapter as well as Update 18 in this preview article!

Wow! Summerset is beautiful & so is Artaeum. Really great fun! Luv having Raz involved more! Luv the Psijic Order characters, like Valserine too & their stories. It was a nice tease of what was to come in the Psijic skill line to have her with me doing the time warp type spell while helping in battle in the first quests there. I did a new character to see what the new start with new tutorial was like, and I enjoyed that too. The Nightmare Senche mount is fantastic. The baby Gryphon pet is amazing. I appreciate the free login reward pet too. That was nice, as a pet is a good reward & it's fun to get something like a pet just because...a happy surprise! The set jewelry crafting is a nice addition. Liking the geysers too, and hahaha the talking skull. I could go on..but I really want to say thank you so much. So well done! This game is so creative...so much luv for you ESO! :-)
    STORM-CATS =^..^=GUILD
    http://storm-cats.weebly.com/
    [Snowsong is using ROG G752VS on NA server.]