The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Missing Dialogue and other issues in the beginning, plus a video of it

Maritstatic
Maritstatic
Soul Shriven
I'm having an issue with text not appearing correctly, and the prophet saying "offline" and not giving a dialogue option other than "goodbye"

Well I already put in a support ticket for this, but I wanted to see who else had this issue or got it fixed. I have a video of the errors(s) I'm encountering regarding the beginning of the game immediately following creation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVwjH_dUDi4

I posted this 22 hrs ago, and immediately after that I sent it on a support ticket and got a response that they'll look into it...nothing since.
  • Maritstatic
    Maritstatic
    Soul Shriven
    Not sure if it's related but I didnt have the ESO file called "UserSettings" in the Live folder in "My Documents". I did the copy/paste fix someone had posted in the forums here. thats the only reason I was even able to log in to begin with...
    Options
  • Maritstatic
    Maritstatic
    Soul Shriven
    I decided to uninstall and reinstall the game after downloading a new installation .exe from the "my profile" page and will now list the results:

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game to get the 210 error report.
    I had this before, and like before I repaired the game with the installers repair function.
    Interestingly enough I did not have the UserSettings text from this reinstall (i removed the eso folder in documents after the uninstallation) which I noticed after the play button failed to launch the game.
    I added the text file to the correct folder, and the game launched like it should. Being that the initial load after login is usually long, I expected the 4 minute wait (coffee break?)
    After getting into the game and hearing the prophets voice about moving around, looting everything in sight, and talking to the vision of the prophet, I go the same results of him not having a name but being called "Offline" and not to mention not having the chat options other then "goodbye".
    I hope this helps eventually but I got the 5 day early access purchase option, and would have liked to have this taken care of by now since Ive been waiting for so long for a response about the issue...
    Options