Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is the April crown store items suppose to be announced today?

flguy147ub17_ESO
flguy147ub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
I dont keep up when they are suppose to be announced but saw it was the last wednesday of the month last month
  • Sgtmeg
    Sgtmeg
    ✭✭✭
    They're available March 29th to April 2nd, along with the festival itself.
  • SecretJoy
    SecretJoy
    ✭✭✭
    I dont keep up when they are suppose to be announced but saw it was the last wednesday of the month last month

I believe they do the crown store showcase for the next month on the last day of the previous month. So that would be Saturday if they stick to the schedule.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes they wait until the month starts.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    yeah it looks like it'll be april 2nd (monday) or 3rd
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage noble & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • Soul_Marrow
    Soul_Marrow
    ✭✭✭
    Any word on this? I'm intrigued.
  • Rykoth
    Rykoth
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm curious too.
    Gorthal gro-Gunthak, Chieftain of Mor'Grumaar
    Sigrun Elkhorn, Nordic Warrior and Skald

Mor'Grumaar - Orcish Stronghold Roleplay
  • HappyElephant
    HappyElephant
    ✭✭✭
    Me three. Wondering if they will sell the Cold Harbor or Princely Dawn housing this month.
  • rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was just about to create a thread like this.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno any updates on when the April crown store items will be revealed. I believe that we are overdue on this news.
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Crosses fingers for Princely Dawnlight Palace!*
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whatever the showcase is, it looks like it starts with the Duchess personality on limited time offer.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Yzalirk
    Yzalirk
    ✭✭✭✭
    I pray to the Nine that the new items are worth buying.
  • Trevore
    Trevore
    ✭✭✭
    They're going to have the Coldharbour house this month, no doubt about it. In the Housing menu under Collections, it shows that it will be available after the Jubilee event starts, which is on the fourth.
    Gamertag: MagicalTringusXbox One | NA|Trevore Lombardi [DC ] - Imperial Dragonknight [PvP/PvE Tank]]Samuel Elias Xarxes [DC] - Altmer Sorcerer [Magicka DPS]Solaris Carona [DC] - Breton Templar [Magicka DPS]Alice Barbie Angel [DC] - Breton Necromancer [Magicka DPS]Trevore Nightshade [DC] - Imperial Nightblade [Stamina PvP DPS]Nemo Tigerclaw [DC] - Khajit Nightblade [Stamina PvE DPS]Thomas Ganks [DC] - Dunmer Nightblade [Magicka PvP DPS]Volga Valkyn Skoria [DC] - Dunmer Dragonknight [Stamina PvP DPS]
  • mikejezz
    mikejezz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Isn't it weird that we still haven't seen what will come for April yet?
  • Rykoth
    Rykoth
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think stuff is going to drop in about an hour I'd guess along with other things.
    Gorthal gro-Gunthak, Chieftain of Mor'Grumaar
    Sigrun Elkhorn, Nordic Warrior and Skald

Mor'Grumaar - Orcish Stronghold Roleplay
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikejezz wrote: »
    Isn't it weird that we still haven't seen what will come for April yet?

Kind of yeah - mainly the fact no one's said anything, and they've been noticeably absent from the forums yesterday(no article for the anniversary thing).
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

GL of Hearthlight - a NA/PC Housing guild. PM for details/invite!

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • Trevore
    Trevore
    ✭✭✭
    I have a hunch that it will be tomorrow that we get the news. Tomorrow is their four-year anniversary, it's gotta be it.
    Gamertag: MagicalTringusXbox One | NA|Trevore Lombardi [DC ] - Imperial Dragonknight [PvP/PvE Tank]]Samuel Elias Xarxes [DC] - Altmer Sorcerer [Magicka DPS]Solaris Carona [DC] - Breton Templar [Magicka DPS]Alice Barbie Angel [DC] - Breton Necromancer [Magicka DPS]Trevore Nightshade [DC] - Imperial Nightblade [Stamina PvP DPS]Nemo Tigerclaw [DC] - Khajit Nightblade [Stamina PvE DPS]Thomas Ganks [DC] - Dunmer Nightblade [Magicka PvP DPS]Volga Valkyn Skoria [DC] - Dunmer Dragonknight [Stamina PvP DPS]
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    We're planning to publish the April Crown Store Showcase tomorrow.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Soul_Marrow
    Soul_Marrow
    ✭✭✭
    Nice!! I had a feeling due to the event starting tomorrow. We know you can't give any spoilers, but can you at least tell us if anything new will be for sale tomorrow or later in the month?
  • Trevore
    Trevore
    ✭✭✭
    Aha, I knew it! Thank you so much for the confirmation! Also want to thank you so much for making such a great game. It's exciting to just dive into a world that's full of adventures and enjoy it all with others. I can't wait for many more years of adventures. Happy Anniversary, guys. It's been a long journey, and it's gonna be even more exciting from here on out.
  • dannymcgr81b14_ESO
    dannymcgr81b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh my god I have such crappy timing! I just bought some crowns today and the sale is tomorrow. I bought Morrowind the day before they announced Sommerset. I really need to work on my patience.
  • SecretJoy
    SecretJoy
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my god I have such crappy timing! I just bought some crowns today and the sale is tomorrow. I bought Morrowind the day before they announced Sommerset. I really need to work on my patience.

They haven't announced whether or not there will be a crown sale tomorrow, they just said they're going to post the show case ;) So you might be okay.
  • dannymcgr81b14_ESO
    dannymcgr81b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just came back after a long time and I'm still getting used to the crowns and crates and such. Do they have specials every month?
  • SecretJoy
    SecretJoy
    ✭✭✭
    Every month, they will release new items. Usually having something to do with the season, or whatever holiday is coming up.

Crate seasons will usually last anywhere from 3-4 months. Those are usually themed according to the newest DLC/Chapter/Holiday etc.
  • dannymcgr81b14_ESO
    dannymcgr81b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sweet! Thanks for the info!
  • Lyss1991
    Lyss1991
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ive been checking the website for the april showcase for days now, Multiple times a day lol! My fingers are crossed for the palace! PLEEEAAASSSEEEE, Im tired of waiting ;(
    PS4 NA EST June 2016 | GM of Tamriel’s Outkasts Social Guild | Main - Assylah - Max CP Breton Mag Sorc - Master Angler - Mageslayer - Shehai Shatterer - Ophidian Overlord | Best Thief in Tamriel - Khajiit NB Purrfecta Meowna | Aspiring Master Crafter | Achievement Hunter | Recipe/Blueprint Enthusiast | Costume Junkie | Primary Residence - Princely Dawnlight Palace
  • Trevore
    Trevore
    ✭✭✭
    Why did I not see this before? We could have answered our own question about the date that the April Crownstore stuff is announced. Last year's information was ALSO released on the fourth. If it's anything to go by, I think we can now relax a bit when they'll release April's Crownstore news for future years. Would make sense to have it all on the anniversary.

If last year's is anything to go by, I can only guess that we'll get some great stuff this year as well.
  • Soul_Marrow
    Soul_Marrow
    ✭✭✭
    I need a crown sale stat
  • Sgtmeg
    Sgtmeg
    ✭✭✭
    It's pretty much a tried and true fact that they rarely, if ever at all, post the showcase on the weekend. Usually the first week of the month, or a day or two before if it's going to be busy with holidays and the like. Any time between the 28th-5th is a good bet.