The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

My Early Review of Summerset Updated with Details

• Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alcast wrote: »
    If ppl are interested, I also do have an article on my site now:
    https://alcasthq.com/eso-summerset-isles-changes-pre-pts/

Did they say something about VMA and asylum 2H/staves ? will their be some change on it to make it more competitive in this "new world" ?
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alcast wrote: »
    If ppl are interested, I also do have an article on my site now:
    https://alcasthq.com/eso-summerset-isles-changes-pre-pts/

Wait, @Alcast, did they actually change Leash to do that, or did my suggestion accidentally get into your notes as a change?
    Edited by starkerealm on April 3, 2018 2:53PM
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So much to read and watch when I get home to Castle Claws

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Regarding the interview with Matt Firor: BAM ! ESO IS canon, deal with it :) No more stupid excuses by soulhurt Skyrim fanboys. ESO is canon and official, silence.

And one question regarding the 2handed changes. Can anyone say, how it's going to be with Asylum weapons etc ? Will they be buffed in some way ? Overall I feel like there are changes that have the potential to be good, but end up being completely useless for myself. Including all Sorcerer changes and 2h changes. I don't know, feels pretty empty here.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Jolipinator
    Jolipinator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rest in Peace Night Mother's Gaze and Sunderflame. I liked those 2 sets a lot. Now they will just apply Major Fracture... like a zillion skills/sets already do. Bye penetration.
    PS5 EU.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    Regarding the interview with Matt Firor: BAM ! ESO IS canon, deal with it :) No more stupid excuses by soulhurt Skyrim fanboys. ESO is canon and official, silence.

And one question regarding the 2handed changes. Can anyone say, how it's going to be with Asylum weapons etc ? Will they be buffed in some way ? Overall I feel like there are changes that have the potential to be good, but end up being completely useless for myself. Including all Sorcerer changes and 2h changes. I don't know, feels pretty empty here.

I used Asylum/Maelstrom/Master weapons in some builds and it seemed pretty consistent with other combos. I am sure some balance tweaks will still be needed, but overall, you really just given more choices now.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• nooblox85
    nooblox85
    ✭✭
    wow
    Cliff racer enthusiast
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Dracane wrote: »

I used Asylum/Maelstrom/Master weapons in some builds and it seemed pretty consistent with other combos. I am sure some balance tweaks will still be needed, but overall, you really just given more choices now.

So have they added spell damage or something like that to these weapons ?
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The realest news is that we have a new Lead Gameplay Designer.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faulgor wrote: »
    The realest news is that we have a new Lead Gameplay Designer.

Yes I noticed that too. Interesting.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Parasaurolophus
    Parasaurolophus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    15227693803440.png
    nice
    PC/EU
  • ecru
    ecru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rest in Peace Night Mother's Gaze and Sunderflame. I liked those 2 sets a lot. Now they will just apply Major Fracture... like a zillion skills/sets already do. Bye penetration.

more like rip stam dps in general. no more buff sets, blade cloak nerf, magicka getting 2h set bonus.
    Gryphon Heart
    Godslayer
    Dawnbringer
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol you’re so funny.

You get the click bait award tho :smirk:

I said NDA safe, what did you expect? :wink:

However I wish I could tell you why it's going to be great. Tuesday.

Flying mounts confirmed.
    Flying mounts has been in the game since Orsinium, I think most who has done the zone has experienced it
    its pretty annoying.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol you’re so funny.

You get the click bait award tho :smirk:

I said NDA safe, what did you expect? :wink:

However I wish I could tell you why it's going to be great. Tuesday.

Flying mounts confirmed.
    Flying mounts has been in the game since Orsinium, I think most who has done the zone has experienced it
    its pretty annoying.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • xbobx
    xbobx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well at least i can stick with dual bow on warden and run 2 full sets and a monster.
  • XGCAlbatr0ss
    XGCAlbatr0ss
    ✭✭✭
    ecru wrote: »

more like rip stam dps in general. no more buff sets, blade cloak nerf, magicka getting 2h set bonus.

Id say its gonna go back to a 2 stam classes in a trial setting. Stamplar for power of the light running War machine, and a stamblade running war machine. Than u can have maybe one mag class running Architect. That would be my guess at least. Yeah deadly cloak is getting a dmg nerf but the skill is more so for the dmg reduction it provides.
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Nestor thinks it is going to be great, that is enough for me. We have similar tastes and outlooks, so if he likes it, I already know I will. I’m glad I preordered the physical edition now.
    "Get off my lawn!"
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Shadow Image no longer requires a target to be cast.

Oooohhh some candy right there.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »
    See, I am really curious about this NDA.

We know there's a zone - Summerset
    We know there's another possible zone - Artaeum
    We know there's jewellery crafting
    We know there's a trial.

They likely won't spoil the story. The most we will probably get is a bit of info about the new skills and jewellery.

We were prohibited from talking about anything game related until about an hour ago.

We're prohibited from discussing the story, and specific mechanics of encounters (or specific mechanics of boss encounters in Cloudrest. I really don't want to find out I've got that one backwards the hard way), until after launch.

We also can't disclose stuff we don't know, so I can't speak to the lore, because I spent the vast majority of my time wandering the island killing anything that looked at me funny and testing various systems.
  • AdamBourke
    AdamBourke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    15227693803440.png
    nice

I'm assuming the map looks like this because they haven't made the one that looks more hand-drawn yet?

Interesting that the things around the island look like they are from different things - It's interesting that Auridon looks snow-covered in this view of the map... But I'm guessing that's just an artifact of the development stuff...

Bottom-right Island I think is artaeum - so it looks like it's going to be present in the world rather than in the aurbis like Clockwork city was - I had assumed it would be but wasnt sure...

What's that to the left though? Eyevea? Silatar? Or somewhere new for a one-off quest visit maybe?
    PS4 - EU

Please put the Eyevea/EarthForge wayshrines back on the map?
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nice to see that for a change classes received a lot of buffs :heart::heart::heart:

But come on... you nerfed Warden's only useful DD ability? :neutral:

Deep Fissure
    Now grants Major Breach, but no longer stuns the target
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • Ladislao
    Ladislao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are lots of news for people who said that HAs are boring :)
    Everything is viable
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My reaction:

G1P2lot.gif
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    15227693803440.png
    nice

What does this mean? The red areas aren't accessible or what?
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah red areas seem to be mountains or something.
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Seraphayel wrote: »
    15227693803440.png
    nice

What does this mean? The red areas aren't accessible or what?

Vvardenfelgate 2.0 :trollface:
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Abbysal Geysers, what is it?
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »
    Abbysal Geysers, what is it?

Basically dolmens, but reskinned and repurposed to make sense outside of the Coldharbour invasion story.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back to Elder Staves Online