The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Do really need Geodes in campaign rewards as well?

• Goshua
    Goshua
    ✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    Goshua wrote: »
    Beardimus wrote: »
    Huh? Yes. If anything they the better place as I know end of campaign I can stock up

What possible problem can you have getting 50 crystals end of campaign? On the other hand hoarding ROTW is admin faff and mail storage.

because i crafted my gear about 2 year back and with the traits and style i wwanted

So just delete then like anything else you dont need in this game?

I assume with your sorted gear in mind you also decon or sell or dropped armour, delete or sell all mats you collect etc etc. So it's the same.

Whereas the majority of the rest of us need to change traits on things especially Maelstrom weapons or asylum weopons, trials armour etc.

It's great that you can run crafted gear from two years ago, honestly, especially with all the huge trait and mundus stone changes last year and new sets added etc

But I still dont see why you are singling out end of campaign rewards as an issue? Surely the ROTW crystals also are pointless, and any you get from dungeons or any source. In short transmute crystalsin general are not needed - for you.

Sorry @Goshua the context of your thread is odd that's all

There are other threads regarding the frustration with these, my 'issue' is simply because I'd prefer something rewarding, useful and yes it's not just the crystals but rftw in general.. the whole lot leave me feeling .. well gee, thanks..more blue-greens that I could fill a bag with just by running a delves for an hr (i decon purples that's it, and because its a closely related issue I sub so I don't have to deal with the shite and i happily continue subbing if the crystals also got shoved where the sun don't shine as well)

If they wanted to encourage pvp participation (i can see no other reason for them being more easily obtained in pvp) they could fix their pvp related problems.

As with the other threads, you can't trade them, sell them or exchange them. Pointless, not rewarding, not even related to pvp directly.

@DemonDruaga
    You don't get triggered by this games lack of quality of life features? ..and I role play a vampire in RL
    (I don't but what else I can say other than what would you know)

Edited by Goshua on March 20, 2018 7:20PM
  • Delimber
    Delimber
    ✭✭✭
    I'd rather see the cap for the crystals increased.
    Solo PvP and PvE most of the time.
    CP 2300+
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes ... How Weber they need a revamp ...

Yes because I only get mine from PvP

Revamp needed ... Why is a purple a garenteed 10 while a gold one is always a 4 with a rare chance at 25

Gold should be garenteed high value and purple a ranged chance
  • Arkangeloski
    Arkangeloski
    ✭✭✭✭
    Really?
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I believe having geode chances in campaign rewards is a good incentive for people to come and PvP. They should be kept.
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭
    yes, sure!
  • Delsskia
    Delsskia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Campaign rewards should include bacon.
    NA-PC
    Fantasia
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delimber wrote: »
    I'd rather see the cap for the crystals increased.

The reason is probably(sadly) that they don´t want people to sub for 1 month store 2000 crystals and then no longer sub.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes - give me all the geodes. I still have about 40 thing I want to transmute so can never have too many.
  • Zorgon_The_Revenged
    Zorgon_The_Revenged
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    .....hmm...stamblade, am I right?

• Goshua
    Goshua
    ✭✭✭✭
    .....hmm...stamblade, am I right?

No. I if i was this thread would have been dead already.

• Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sure thing. Take them away. As if PvP has too much rewards compared to any other activity here.
  • Goshua
    Goshua
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just to clarify my opinion. I would something more useful, worth gold at least trade-able in the end of campaign rewards.
    It is on a par with repair kits unless you need them. Why not just let them be purchased with AP, full ya boots bags if you wish.