Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Farm plots inside housing? (discuss)

• purple-magicb16_ESO
    purple-magicb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm all for it but for me it would just be a neat little hobby and not really that functional though. My craft bag is full of ingredients so I don't have a need to grow my own. On the other side of it, it is a good way to make a house feel like a home so Iit woukd be good to see it put in place.
    Give 'er eh!
  • Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Daily log in rewards + farm plots + microtransactions = FarmVille?

How far down that road will we go?

The thought of someone planting crops on the floor in their free apartment is amusing though.
    Edited by Slurg on March 29, 2018 6:19PM
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.
  • Elfen3Warrior
    Elfen3Warrior
    ✭✭
    No Farmville. Just plant and after x days, come back and harvest. Harvesting in the open world would sometimes drop seeds, just as it does items for furnishing plans.
    Xbox NA
  • Sticky_Paws
    Sticky_Paws
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to grow things in my yard for provisioning or alchemy- can we say corn flower or columbine? Oh, it would be lovely to create our own garden space for more than viewing scenery or hosting an RP session within. :-)
    Edited by Sticky_Paws on March 30, 2018 5:51AM
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    I support this because I think housing needs more practical incentives. Being able to farm mats for cooking and alchemy would be a great addition.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • Venom4You
    Venom4You
    ✭✭✭
    It would benefit housing greatly if there was more practical apsects of owning one.

having a farm ground which would scale in size according to the size of the house would also mean additional income for ZOS because I am sure a lot more peps would buy the large crown store exclusives (myself included) if it was possible to reap a bunch of bugloss, columbines for alchemy and other crafting every day!
    Aka Crowley

Member of Zerg Squad (EP/AD - EU)
    Role: Raid Healer
    Main Characters: Majestic Crowley (Warden Healer - EP) / Father Crowley (Templar Healer - AD) / Brother Crowley (Templar Healer - DC)
  • deleted008293
    deleted008293
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh wow... i was thinking about something entirely different when i started to read the topic. Gardening in eso would be fun but really now... not gonna happen. Id love to see it too tho. :)

One thing that could happen is to buy resource nodes and place them in our houses... ofc within a certain limit.
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    a had a "garden" in my house "DEEPSCORN HOLLOW"... aka the VILE LAIR.