The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Big Problems with terms of uses and other stuff

Rinkateta
Rinkateta
Soul Shriven
Hi then here is my problem, everytime i open my game i need to accept the terms of uses and select my region and my country and also put my settings back to normal... And that everytime i open my game... please if you know where the problem come from help me :( thanks.
  • Karm1cOne
    Karm1cOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check the saved variable file. Delete and let it get recreated. This should fix it.
  • Rinkateta
    Rinkateta
    Soul Shriven
    I tried it but it didnt worked :( (btw the file was empty)
    Edited by Rinkateta on March 31, 2018 3:29AM
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like the game is trying to save its variables into a folder it has no write permissions for. Check if your account (on your PC) has permissions for the folder the save file is in.
  • Rinkateta
    Rinkateta
    Soul Shriven
    I give up it didnt work... I'll try to re install the game. and If is still dont work well i dont know what to do
  • Rinkateta
    Rinkateta
    Soul Shriven
    I have re installed the game but same problem omg! so others ideas?
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try creating a new user account on your PC, with admin rights, log in as that account, and try running the game.
    Sometimes an user profile can get corrupted and it causes all sorts of weird things.
  • Rinkateta
    Rinkateta
    Soul Shriven
    Still not working with a new account :(
  • Rinkateta
    Rinkateta
    Soul Shriven
    Is it possible to open a ticket where i can explain my situation to staff team? because i cant find it.
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TESO has a built-in diagnostic tool you could use. In the launcher(not game), upper right corner, click the little cog wheel, click the "about" button, then the "game consultant" button. It can run a test on your system, and generates a report. It might find something.

You can open a ticket with customer support from within the game(the question mark icon all the way to the right, in the row of icons that has inventory, character, map etc. buttons), but there is also a PC technical support subsection of this forum here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pc-technical-support. The generated report from the previous paragraph might come in handy there.