Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Veya [Morrowind Spoilers]

WhiteCoatSyndrome
WhiteCoatSyndrome
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Did you kill her or let her live? If you've done the quest multiple times, which choice do you prefer?
Edited by WhiteCoatSyndrome on March 31, 2018 3:08PM
#proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
A useful explanation for how RNG works

Veya [Morrowind Spoilers] 107 votes

Killed her
40%
daryl.rasmusenb14_ESOBeastnasWhiteCoatSyndromeKendaricDhariussrfrogg23HidesFromSunSeikaebondeathVulsahdaalpaulsimonpsS_Ravenlockcmetzger93RebornV3xSOLDIER_1stClassAliyavanaLindsC LadyNalcaryaParaNostramFerrumnCutem 43 votes
Let her live
59%
theskymovesTryxusVriendaadriant1978Tanadrielvalidifyedneb18_ESOashigraybottleofsyrupKarminathevampSilverwillowAyochkaVaranalihentianApheriusLarianaDelta1038jad11mumblerIlsabetMyNameIsEliasMattT1988 64 votes
  • DiNanna63
    DiNanna63
    ✭✭✭
    Let her live
    I killed her with my first character. I've left her live with my others.
  • srfrogg23
    srfrogg23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Killed her
    I figured, if she lives, the Morag Tong would just find out and kill her and Naryu anyway, so it was better that just one of them died instead of both. Besides, she went all “Law Abiding Citizen” and started killing people that didn’t really deserve it.
  • Kendaric
    Kendaric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Killed her
    Killed her on my Morag Tong assassin, because she broke the rules and turned into a rabid killer. Her actions, as much as he could understand her reasons, were a threat to the Morag Tong.
    Edited by Kendaric on March 31, 2018 4:23PM
      PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!. Outfit slots not being accountwide is ridiculous given their price. PC EU/PC NA roleplayer and solo PvE quester
    • TheShadowScout
      TheShadowScout
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      It depends entirely on what character I am playing. As with all the choices, my nice characters tend to choose the nice option, and my ruthless characters tend to choose the nasty option... so far the score if half-half I guess...
    • logarifmik
      logarifmik
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Killed her
      Killed on my main, but let her live on the other.
      EU PC: @logarifmik | Languages: Русский, English
      Dimitri Frernis | Breton Sorcerer | Damage Dealer | Daggerfall Covenant
      Scales-of-Ice | Argonian Warden | Tank / Healer | Daggerfall Covenant
    • ParaNostram
      ParaNostram
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Killed her
      If you break faith with an organization like the Morag Tong, you're good as dead anyways. Way I saw it, to make sure it's quick and without pain now rather than whatever tomorrow might bring was a mercy.
      "Your mistake is you begged for your life, not for mercy. I will show you there are many fates worse than death."

Para Nostram
      Bosmer Sorceress
      Witch of Evermore

"Death is a privilege that can be denied by it's learned scholars."
      Order of the Black Worm
    • Kodrac
      Kodrac
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Let her live
      I'm pretty sure Veya will still be alive and with Raz on Summerset even if you "killed" her. You didn't see Naryu do it did you?
    • Delta1038
      Delta1038
      ✭✭✭
      Let her live
      I always let her live, I have never killed her nor will I. Apart from a moral argument, I simply like the idea of her living and working to redeem herself and maybe meet her again down the road.
      Edited by Delta1038 on March 31, 2018 4:07PM
      Xbox One NA
    • Seraphayel
      Seraphayel
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Let her live
      She was so cool, how dare you to 'kill' her...
      Edited by Seraphayel on March 31, 2018 5:39PM
      PS5
      EU
      Aldmeri Dominion
      - Khajiit Arcanist -
    • Vulsahdaal
      Vulsahdaal
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Killed her
      Didnt want to, but it had to be done. She was a loose cannon, with problems with self-discipline and following orders. These types dont usually enjoy a long life span anyway. But the problem was that she did, and most likely would continue to, endanger those around her as well as the organization. So she had to go..
    • Doctordarkspawn
      Doctordarkspawn
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Killed her
      She went full bloodthirsty. You never go full bloodthirsty.
    • TheNuminous1
      TheNuminous1
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I just killed her cause she had a hairstyle I want and cant have.
    • DoctorESO
      DoctorESO
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Let her live
      If you let her live, you get some cool dialogue at the pier.
    • WhiteCoatSyndrome
      WhiteCoatSyndrome
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      Killed her
      srfrogg23 wrote: »
      Besides, she went all “Law Abiding Citizen” and started killing people that didn’t really deserve it.

This was my reasoning too. I could see her killing her brother's friend and I could even see her killing her father to avenge her brother; they were both involved. But all those random Redoran guards basically died because they wore armor and had weapons in their hands. Her target wasn't even in the building, so it isn't like they were protecting him from her and got in the way.

Add to that, the girl was perfectly willing to throw away not only her own life but also her mentor's life, the latter having been helpful and understanding above and beyond the call of duty...yeah, I'm sorry Naryu, I know you're fond of the girl, but she's kind of psychotic.

The sad thing is, she'd've made a great Dark Brotherhood assassin. She's just not Tong material.
      #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
      PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
      A useful explanation for how RNG works
    • Marabornwingrion
      Marabornwingrion
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      Let her live
      She's too pretty to kill her.
    • LickingHistSap
      LickingHistSap
      ✭✭✭
      Let her live
      She was right about the House councils PROBABLY needing to die, though.
    • Seraphayel
      Seraphayel
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Let her live
      Is she back in Summerset?

Please hide your answer under a spoiler tag!
      PS5
      EU
      Aldmeri Dominion
      - Khajiit Arcanist -
    • Ley
      Ley
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Let her live on my first play through. Skipped through options without paying attention on consecutive play throughs so not sure what I chose.
      Leylith - MagSorc | Leyloth - StamPlar | Leynerd - MagPlar | Leylit - StamBlade | Ley Eviticus - StamDK | Leydor - MagDen | Leylum - StamSorc | Leylux - MagBlade
    • geøstigma
      Killed her
      Killed her, she seemed to have passed the point of no return. She was out of control and if I haven't I figured Naryu would pay the a steep price.

However, it doesn't seem to be that important
      because I've found a letter on a boat in Summerset saying how she is beginning her new life there despite my choices in Vvardenfell

While this could be intentional I'm gonna go with ZOS not giving a damn about the lore stuff again.
      Edited by geøstigma on May 22, 2018 3:37AM
    • DoctorESO
      DoctorESO
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Let her live
      geøstigma wrote: »
      Killed her, she seemed to have passed the point of no return. She was out of control and if I haven't I figured Naryu would pay the a steep price.

because I've found a letter on a boat in Summerset saying how she is beginning her new life there despite my choices in Vvardenfell

While this could be intentional I'm gonna go with ZOS not giving a damn about the lore stuff again.

SUMMERSET SPOILER QUESTION
      How is Veya introduced if you killed her in Morrowind?
    • Striken7
      Striken7
      ✭✭✭
      DoctorESO wrote: »

Naryu chickened out and never killed her. The choice in Morrowind is irrelevant.
    • DoctorESO
      DoctorESO
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Let her live
      Striken7 wrote: »
      DoctorESO wrote: »

Naryu chickened out and never killed her. The choice in Morrowind is irrelevant.

Thank you!