Maintenance for the week of January 30:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – January 30
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – February 1, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – February 1, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
The Scribes of Fate DLC and Update 37 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Veya [Morrowind Spoilers]

WhiteCoatSyndrome
WhiteCoatSyndrome
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Did you kill her or let her live? If you've done the quest multiple times, which choice do you prefer?
Edited by WhiteCoatSyndrome on March 31, 2018 3:08PM
#proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
A useful explanation for how RNG works

Veya [Morrowind Spoilers] 106 votes

Killed her
39%
daryl.rasmusenb14_ESOBeastnasWhiteCoatSyndromeKendaricDhariussrfrogg23HidesFromSunSeikaebondeathVulsahdaalpaulsimonpsS_Ravenlockcmetzger93RebornV3xSOLDIER_1stClassAliyavanaLindsC LadyNalcaryaParaNostramFerrumnCutem 42 votes
Let her live
60%
theskymovesTryxusVriendaadriant1978Tanadrielvalidifyedneb18_ESOashigraybottleofsyrupKarminathevampSilverwillowAyochkaVaranalihentianApheriusLarianaDelta1038jad11mumblerIlsabetMyNameIsEliasMattT1988 64 votes
  • DiNanna63
    DiNanna63
    ✭✭✭
    Let her live
    I killed her with my first character. I've left her live with my others.
  • srfrogg23
    srfrogg23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Killed her
    I figured, if she lives, the Morag Tong would just find out and kill her and Naryu anyway, so it was better that just one of them died instead of both. Besides, she went all “Law Abiding Citizen” and started killing people that didn’t really deserve it.
  • Kendaric
    Kendaric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Killed her
    Killed her on my Morag Tong assassin, because she broke the rules and turned into a rabid killer. Her actions, as much as he could understand her reasons, were a threat to the Morag Tong.
    Edited by Kendaric on March 31, 2018 4:23PM
    #SavePacrooti

    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

    Outfit slots not being accountwide is ridiculous given their price
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It depends entirely on what character I am playing. As with all the choices, my nice characters tend to choose the nice option, and my ruthless characters tend to choose the nasty option... so far the score if half-half I guess...
  • logarifmik
    logarifmik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Killed her
    Killed on my main, but let her live on the other.
    EU PC: @logarifmik | Languages: Русский, English
    Dimitri Frernis | Breton Sorcerer | Damage Dealer | Daggerfall Covenant
    Scales-of-Ice | Argonian Warden | Tank / Healer | Daggerfall Covenant
  • ParaNostram
    ParaNostram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Killed her
    If you break faith with an organization like the Morag Tong, you're good as dead anyways. Way I saw it, to make sure it's quick and without pain now rather than whatever tomorrow might bring was a mercy.
    "Your mistake is you begged for your life, not for mercy. I will show you there are many fates worse than death."

    Para Nostram
    Bosmer Sorceress
    Witch of Evermore

    "Death is a privilege that can be denied by it's learned scholars."
    Order of the Black Worm
  • Delta1038
    Delta1038
    ✭✭✭
    Let her live
    I always let her live, I have never killed her nor will I. Apart from a moral argument, I simply like the idea of her living and working to redeem herself and maybe meet her again down the road.
    Edited by Delta1038 on March 31, 2018 4:07PM
    Xbox One NA
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let her live
    She was so cool, how dare you to 'kill' her...
    Edited by Seraphayel on March 31, 2018 5:39PM
    Xbox Series X (EU)
    - Daggerfall Covenant -
  • Vulsahdaal
    Vulsahdaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Killed her
    Didnt want to, but it had to be done. She was a loose cannon, with problems with self-discipline and following orders. These types dont usually enjoy a long life span anyway. But the problem was that she did, and most likely would continue to, endanger those around her as well as the organization. So she had to go..
  • Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Killed her
    She went full bloodthirsty. You never go full bloodthirsty.
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just killed her cause she had a hairstyle I want and cant have.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Let her live
    If you let her live, you get some cool dialogue at the pier.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Killed her
    srfrogg23 wrote: »
    Besides, she went all “Law Abiding Citizen” and started killing people that didn’t really deserve it.

    This was my reasoning too. I could see her killing her brother's friend and I could even see her killing her father to avenge her brother; they were both involved. But all those random Redoran guards basically died because they wore armor and had weapons in their hands. Her target wasn't even in the building, so it isn't like they were protecting him from her and got in the way.

    Add to that, the girl was perfectly willing to throw away not only her own life but also her mentor's life, the latter having been helpful and understanding above and beyond the call of duty...yeah, I'm sorry Naryu, I know you're fond of the girl, but she's kind of psychotic.

    The sad thing is, she'd've made a great Dark Brotherhood assassin. She's just not Tong material.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Let her live
    She's too pretty to kill her.
  • LickingHistSap
    LickingHistSap
    ✭✭✭
    Let her live
    She was right about the House councils PROBABLY needing to die, though.
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let her live
    Is she back in Summerset?

    Please hide your answer under a spoiler tag!
    Xbox Series X (EU)
    - Daggerfall Covenant -
  • Ley
    Ley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let her live on my first play through. Skipped through options without paying attention on consecutive play throughs so not sure what I chose.
    Leylith - MagSorc | Leyloth - StamPlar | Leynerd - MagPlar | Leylit - StamBlade | Ley Eviticus - StamDK | Leydor - MagDen | Leylum - StamSorc | Leylux - MagBlade
  • geøstigma
    Killed her
    Killed her, she seemed to have passed the point of no return. She was out of control and if I haven't I figured Naryu would pay the a steep price.

    However, it doesn't seem to be that important
    because I've found a letter on a boat in Summerset saying how she is beginning her new life there despite my choices in Vvardenfell

    While this could be intentional I'm gonna go with ZOS not giving a damn about the lore stuff again.
    Edited by geøstigma on May 22, 2018 3:37AM
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Let her live
    geøstigma wrote: »
    Killed her, she seemed to have passed the point of no return. She was out of control and if I haven't I figured Naryu would pay the a steep price.

    However, it doesn't seem to be that important
    because I've found a letter on a boat in Summerset saying how she is beginning her new life there despite my choices in Vvardenfell

    While this could be intentional I'm gonna go with ZOS not giving a damn about the lore stuff again.

    SUMMERSET SPOILER QUESTION
    How is Veya introduced if you killed her in Morrowind?
  • Striken7
    Striken7
    ✭✭✭
    DoctorESO wrote: »
    geøstigma wrote: »
    Killed her, she seemed to have passed the point of no return. She was out of control and if I haven't I figured Naryu would pay the a steep price.

    However, it doesn't seem to be that important
    because I've found a letter on a boat in Summerset saying how she is beginning her new life there despite my choices in Vvardenfell

    While this could be intentional I'm gonna go with ZOS not giving a damn about the lore stuff again.

    SUMMERSET SPOILER QUESTION
    How is Veya introduced if you killed her in Morrowind?
    Naryu chickened out and never killed her. The choice in Morrowind is irrelevant.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Let her live
    Striken7 wrote: »
    DoctorESO wrote: »
    geøstigma wrote: »
    Killed her, she seemed to have passed the point of no return. She was out of control and if I haven't I figured Naryu would pay the a steep price.

    However, it doesn't seem to be that important
    because I've found a letter on a boat in Summerset saying how she is beginning her new life there despite my choices in Vvardenfell

    While this could be intentional I'm gonna go with ZOS not giving a damn about the lore stuff again.

    SUMMERSET SPOILER QUESTION
    How is Veya introduced if you killed her in Morrowind?
    Naryu chickened out and never killed her. The choice in Morrowind is irrelevant.

    Thank you!
Sign In or Register to comment.