Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Would you like purchasable BARD for your house?

Skoomah
Skoomah
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Lots of great music in ESO.
Edited by Skoomah on March 31, 2018 11:31AM

Would you like purchasable BARD for your house? 121 votes

Yes. I want one!
91%
huntgod_ESOdodgehopper_ESOkrisor67_ESOSBCashenehb14_ESOCatsmoke14DarcyMardinPheefsxaraanSporvanKendaricKlemenziusb16_ESOLantian_DocoHrogunIruil_ESOLadyAstrumJD2013Valvetonyhextrab16_ESOanitajoneb17_ESO 111 votes
No thanks.
8%
NewBlacksmurfOmniDoCaffeinatedMayhemEirellaDieAlteHexeSmitch_59getemshaunaRANKK7UnseenCatstrangeradnd 10 votes
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a Training Dummy, for stress relief... >:)
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. I want one!
    yes, but pls. malukah should be the singer.

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
    They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
    Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
    First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
    Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

• Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. I want one!
    If the look (race, gender, etc) is customisable better.
  • Skoomah
    Skoomah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes. I want one!
    ZOS. Make this happen please. Make that money!
  • terrordactyl1971
    terrordactyl1971
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes. I want one!
    Good idea
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now for that, if actually get a house!
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No thanks.
    Purchaseable. No
    Unlockable Yes
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • PhantomOcelot
    PhantomOcelot
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. I want one!
    Yes. I would even be happy to pay crowns for it.
    @PhantomOcelot
    PC EU
    CP 1000+

• Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. I want one!
    Just as long as they for than one song. I am tried of Red Diamond all the time.
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. I want one!

i would set it to this, all the time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-lGevvO2vw

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools

Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

• Norbi
    Norbi
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. I want one!
    +1

It better not be a 5k crown store servant though..
  • SBC
    SBC
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes. I want one!

I would want the entire playlist of just her.
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. I want one!
    Yes, I also want my own stable person.
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. I want one!
    Yes but for gold, not for crowns.

• dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. I want one!
    Not just bards but a wide variety of NPC's would be nice. This is particularly noticeable on large homes. I have one home set up with a bunch of market stalls and no people working the market. Its an obvious elephant in the room. Bards would be great and I'd hope we could get a wide variety of them, including the factotum with tone deafness.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. I want one!
    Not just bards but a wide variety of NPC's would be nice. This is particularly noticeable on large homes. I have one home set up with a bunch of market stalls and no people working the market. Its an obvious elephant in the room. Bards would be great and I'd hope we could get a wide variety of them, including the factotum with tone deafness.

actually, yes, same with party rooms, u make ur house with a lot of stuff to interact with, and maybe people getting invited, but actually u have a limit for players, i would really like to fill my houses with npc in general, and maybe there would be an option to give them costumes u bought or those clothes, u can rob from chests and stuff like that. i mean those big manors have so many rooms, one ast least always does turn out as a room for a group of people.

omg....thats actually really brilliant.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Arkadius Trade Tools

Deutsch | English

• Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes. I want one!
    With option to chose song we want.
  • Truthsnark
    Truthsnark
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes. I want one!
    Yes, and a separate furnishing category for "NPC" so that we actually have enough slots to place them, NOT the same category as our pets and mounts.
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. I want one!

yes, and this - love to be able to choose the male or female version, b/c I'd definitely want Malukah
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • Soul_Marrow
    Soul_Marrow
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. I want one!

This. If it's the awful guy, I'll never get it.
  • Soul_Marrow
    Soul_Marrow
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. I want one!

How the hell did you get video of my wife?
  • Skoomah
    Skoomah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes. I want one!
    We need this guys. There's a ton of amazing songs in the game.
  • OmniDo
    OmniDo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No thanks.
    Only if I can hang him by his neck and have his guts spilling out, with his broken lute on the ground.
  • SecretJoy
    SecretJoy
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. I want one!
    A bard would be very cool. And they could have different song options unlocked by certain achievements B)
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. I want one!
    Would make for a good assistant!
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. I want one!
    Maybe they will put one out with the Summerset patch, isn't there some sort of entertainers questline involved?
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • Skoomah
    Skoomah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes. I want one!
    Sometimes I get random Bard songs in my home. That's how I know this has already been programmed into the game.
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No thanks.
    No damn, I can't stand bards.

If others want them, I surely welcome the option but in my house... just no.
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. I want one!
    Purchaseable. No
    Unlockable Yes

It's a luxury - so it would be something you'd have to save for.