Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dear Zenimax, please REBOOT all Stonefalls instances

Draxinusom
Draxinusom
✭✭✭
Since several, story leading quests are - again, just like in beta - bugged out due to spawn issues, please consider REBOOTING all Stonefalls instances. We have seen they work for a while and then start to stop working, so getting fresh instances would help. These block story progression and with that a vast quantity of quests. Balreth, Brothers of Strife, not to mention even group world bosses start to bug out.

You communicated that the issues were found and fixed. Well apparently not all of them. Since your GMs/ingame help cannot help, please consider rebooting these instances every 4 hours or so. I say this because the majority of people have yet to get on to the servers and the next batch will come in about 8 hours and then 2 days later.

Obviously having them fixed would be even better, but considering we were already told it's fixed I'm not holding my breath. I do want, however to continue with the story. Today, not in 2 weeks. Thanks.

Strictly speaking this relates only on EU but I'd expect the same issues to be present on the US cluster.
  • taho22b14_ESO
    It's certainly present on NA for Daggerfall Covenant quests. So much for their claims of fixes after the last 2 beta weekends.
  • Makoi
    Makoi
    Well certainly brothers of strife doesn't work at all, no option to what so ever to get to talk to any of the acolytes :(
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I can't progress past the Bloodthorn Assassins quest in Glenumbra. The suspicious cargo on ship does not spawn.

And yeah a lot of these early access issues seem to be right from beta. And I remember reading patch notes that they were squared away after beta.
    Edited by Publius_Scipio on March 31, 2014 10:43PM
  • hollywood
    hollywood
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe reseting the instance will open up the Crow's Wood portal again :pensive:
    Arkos Fortune - Kaor - Koras Fortune - Delaia - Leorio - Niota - Nyraele - Karos Fortune - Elara Fortune - Penélope - Frolics-in-the-swamp - Arynael - Sarovius - Eranyel
  • Roshambo
    Roshambo
    I have 6 active quests, and 3 of them are bugged with spawning issues. Can't even touch the Lady stone for her blessing. This was reported by several people including myself during beta.
  • Seraseth
    Seraseth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same here, bugged on the crates for the assassins quest even after a dozen or more relogs, and lady's stone has no option to interact.

Both of which I reported in beta.
  • Roshambo
    Roshambo
    I have a feeling it has to due with being placed in the overflow server they were talking about for high traffic volumes. They stated some functions wouldn't work if you were on the overflow server.
  • Locksley
    Locksley
    Soul Shriven
    I think it would help a lot if they lowered the number of people that were in each instance. When I first logged on day 1 in I saw like a thousand people in Davon's Watch. If the instances are going to break that easily, then they should spread the people out over more instance.
  • atwon23
    atwon23
    ✭✭✭
    I have 3 quest that wont spawn. been like this since last night.
  • MaxiScope
    MaxiScope
    same here