The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Enjoy Frivolous Fun During the Jester’s Festival Event!"

• MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had to stay at work late last night. After fighting Los Angeles traffic and getting some dinner in me, it was Dailies Reset time. So really, the festival turns out to be only three days for me.

giphy.gif
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Had to stay at work late last night. After fighting Los Angeles traffic and getting some dinner in me, it was Dailies Reset time. So really, the festival turns out to be only three days for me.

giphy.gif

april-fools-logo-300x300.jpg
  • Sticky_Paws
    Sticky_Paws
    ✭✭✭
    Consol feedback on this event. PLEASE No more BOUND jester banners. I love housing, but these banners : yuck... I have 30 from the first year event, and started deconstruction of this years duplicate batch.

I love the playful coffers and stuck a sweetroll in mine. The tent is awesome too, but Id love to have a larger version or longer one. So I can make a better tent city . Or market stall....
  • ankeor
    ankeor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would enjoy it if I could login to the game.
    Edited by ankeor on April 9, 2018 7:50PM