The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Error 210 and unable to uninstall

jeanette
jeanette
✭✭✭
When I open the launcher I get error 210 (unable to download manifest). I've tried to repair serveral times but it doesn't work. When I try to uninstall I get a message that it has been uninstalled, but when I open the launcher to reinstall it seems like it wasn't uninstalled from the first time. I get the error 210 message again and the option to repair (which doesn't work).

I also tried to completely uninstall the game through the control panel and then download it again, I was able to play but when I closed the game and tried to log in today it didn't work.

What should I do?
  • retribution88
    try disconnecting the power from your modem and router... wait 30 secs... plug them back in. that's what worked for me.