Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Summerset Redeem Code Problem

Chicharron
Chicharron
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello i buy The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset yesterday, the full game not the upgrade, i made a new account, i get the code i redeem the code i get the email confirmation, but nothing happens, i buy it to play the jesters festival with my new account, but i think this not going to happen, i already send a ticket to support but all i get is a guide on how to redeem de code, what unprofessional answer, they even take the time to read my ticket.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

What can i do? thank you.

Again this is for my new account not this one, obviously i cant post with my new account.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Chicharron

We've sent you a PM with an update on your support ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Chicharron
    Chicharron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You say nothing in the PM, all you say is WAIT.

Its really so hard to have a CLEAR answer about our Issue? we are to many with the same problem and you guys do nothing about it.

I know you do the best, its not your fault, but honestly, support sucks.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Chicharron

There is currently an issue with entitlements not being applied on purchases through the ESO store that is under investigation. Your support ticket should receive an update with more information.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post