The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

So how do i get to level 50 in 15 hours?

• ManiacMcLaughton
    You are obviously young. You might as well learn now to take your time and enjoy yourself.
  • Ojustaboo
    Ojustaboo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hehe, I got in the second the servers came up at about 11am GMT Sunday, it's now 8 PM Monday, I'm currently level 7 and having a great time
    Edited by Ojustaboo on March 31, 2014 7:09PM
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    driosketch wrote: »
    Most likely a dungeon run exploit with multiple people and/or bots. Or it was done by someone already familiar with the quests blazing through them. Either method will not allow you to swallow the content as you will either a) still not have gone through the story, or b) gone through too fast to have followed it. If you're gone in a month, you're also going to miss the first adventure zone release.

D you know which one?
    Not from personal experience. I do know the group dungeons have high rate of mob respawns for grinding, but recently got nerfed by a factor of 5 to XP gain. The first one is locatable by a torch icon near the first major city. Since I believe you don't earn earn XP off mobs more than 5 levels below you, you'll need to progress through higher level dungeons and run circuits. Progressing to the next zone is not tied the quest completion, so you don't need to worry about that. I think the VR content is tied to the main story quest though. So if you want to do anything after you get to level 50, you'll still need to do that.

Again, this is just hearsay. I avoid playing that way. If you want to try it, it's on you.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Bradleyastab14_ESO
    Bradleyastab14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    You are obviously young. You might as well learn now to take your time and enjoy yourself.

My daddeh needs the help for the farm goats. If not level 50 TODAY i have no choice but to helping him for no reason not too... You know what its like to be the only goat farm in kyrgyzstan?? Sometime we have to even recycle to poop to eating the goats, its a sad life.

So please friend, please, for the love of goats, give me some to tell my daddeh so he is proud, that i do something so happeh for the goath. Only please is all i ask, just a please.. :wink:
  • Bradleyastab14_ESO
    Bradleyastab14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Most likely a dungeon run exploit with multiple people and/or bots. Or it was done by someone already familiar with the quests blazing through them. Either method will not allow you to swallow the content as you will either a) still not have gone through the story, or b) gone through too fast to have followed it. If you're gone in a month, you're also going to miss the first adventure zone release.

D you know which one?
    Not from personal experience. I do know the group dungeons have high rate of mob respawns for grinding, but recently got nerfed by a factor of 5 to XP gain. The first one is locatable by a torch icon near the first major city. Since I believe you don't earn earn XP off mobs more than 5 levels below you, you'll need to progress through higher level dungeons and run circuits. Progressing to the next zone is not tied the quest completion, so you don't need to worry about that. I think the VR content is tied to the main story quest though. So if you want to do anything after you get to level 50, you'll still need to do that.

Again, this is just hearsay. I avoid playing that way. If you want to try it, it's on you.

You are my hero! I will do this and tell you my great story!
  • DocSavage47

My daddeh needs the help for the farm goats. If not level 50 TODAY i have no choice but to helping him for no reason not too... You know what its like to be the only goat farm in kyrgyzstan?? Sometime we have to even recycle to poop to eating the goats, its a sad life.

So please friend, please, for the love of goats, give me some to tell my daddeh so he is proud, that i do something so happeh for the goath. Only please is all i ask, just a please.. :wink:

Goats? I grew up on a farm too! What kind of goats?
  • grombrindal
    Mods I implore you to lock this troll thread. Thank you.
  • Bristol
    Bristol
    You've got balls, kid.
  • GrimCyclone
    GrimCyclone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I got to 50 that quick I would be quite disappointed. I miss the old days on EverQuest when 1 to 50 took you at least 2 weeks (nonstop playing 16hrs a day) even if you were a no lifer. Casual players it took 6 months.
  • tallenn
    tallenn
    ✭✭✭
    I'm kind of curious, myself. I was under the impression that it took 50-80 hours to get to 50. If people are doing it in under 20, I'd be interested in learning how. Not to emulate them, I'm not in any hurry (level 8 after playing for 14 or so hours yesterday), I'm just curious what it takes to do something like that.
  • CodingSquirrel
    Obvious troll is obvious.
  • murpf
    murpf
    Can a mod please get in here and lock this thread.....this is just a troll...
  • Saturn
    Saturn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gah, exploits are disgusting.
    "Madness is a bitter mercy, perhaps, but a mercy nonetheless."

Fire and Ice
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Saturn wrote: »
    Gah, exploits are disgusting.

It's more than doable to have hit 50 by now without exploiting.... I took my time and had no real plans up front, slept 12 hours, and am already about 38. I didn't even end up doing any leveling research after the public dungeon Nerf, so I basically winged it and had to find spots as I went.

And please, the no lifing complaining is embarrassing, people have different ways of enjoying hobbies... Someone else could easily claim you have no life for playing a video game ten hours in a day, doesn't make it correct.
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    tallenn wrote: »
    I'm kind of curious, myself. I was under the impression that it took 50-80 hours to get to 50. If people are doing it in under 20, I'd be interested in learning how. Not to emulate them, I'm not in any hurry (level 8 after playing for 14 or so hours yesterday), I'm just curious what it takes to do something like that.
    If the /played reports I heard from my fellow testers are true, a normal play through to level 50 is closer to 300 hours. I myself got a character to level 20 in 60-70 hours, and didn't even completely do every thing there is to do in just Glennumbra. That's a lot of content you're missing out on by rushing to 50 in 17 hours.

Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • RubyTigress
    RubyTigress
    ✭✭✭
    Laura wrote: »
    This is an obvious troll thread lets let it die (i shouldn't have even said anything) and if its not a troll thread.... I feel very very sorry for the OP.

What is wrong with you, answer my question i want level 50!

Play the game instead of the forum.

• RedRum69
    RedRum69
    ✭✭
    nothing_to_see_here.jpg
  • DocSavage47
    why-so-serious.jpeg
  • Delekii
    Delekii
    ✭✭
    A huge number of players get enjoyment out of games by finding the most efficient, fastest way to play them - even MMOs. Saying "slow down, take the time to enjoy yourself" is an oxymoron to those sorts of people.

People calling this person a troll need to realise that there are multiple ways to play videogames. Some people like to 100% zelda games, other people like to get to the end as fast as possible then replay the game.

I get my kick from videogames out of finding and executing the fastest methods possible to reach endgame. I don't enjoy lore, I don't enjoy crafting, I don't enjoy picking up shinies from nooks and crannies all over the ground. I enjoy efficiency and I enjoy speed. I am not playing "the wrong kind of game"; I love MMOs and MMOs have born the brunt of my playing time since Tibia. Stop worrying about how other people are playing the game.

I don't care if you are a completionist that loves spending hour upon hour in the leveling up process - that's your prerogative and I'm glad you are there to spend time appreciating the copious work that goes into development of these other areas of MMOs that I don't enjoy. Don't rain on my parade and tell me I shouldn't be enjoying the bits that I like.
    Edited by Delekii on March 31, 2014 9:38PM
  • dispatcher505_ESO
    Quit feeding this troll please.
  • GreySix
    GreySix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inversus wrote: »
    Lots of MMO players race to 'end game' like this.
    ... which is stupid.
    Crotchety Old Man Guild

"Hey you, get off my lawn!"
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    GreySix wrote: »
    Inversus wrote: »
    Lots of MMO players race to 'end game' like this.
    ... which is stupid.

No, @Delekii is completely right on the topic, actually.
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    ✭✭✭
    This is not a complete at level 50 game. ES players play the game for years enjoying the content. The immediate goals are finish the story line up to date (it will get longer as time goes by) and become Emperor of Tamriel. You can probably do both of these in a month by leveling killing players in Cyrodil then returning and finishing the story quest. I do not recommend it.
  • ZOS_ShannonM
    ZOS_ShannonM
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings. This thread is now closed as it was no longer adding constructively to the conversation. Please refrain from posting the same topic in multiple areas of the forum, or cross-posting in an attempt to gain further views or replies. This is considered spamming, and the duplicate threads will be removed.
    Please understand that our goal is to create a fun, welcoming, and safe environment for The Elder Scrolls Online community.

Edited by ZOS_ShannonM on April 1, 2014 12:45AM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.