The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

So how do i get to level 50 in 15 hours?

Bradleyastab14_ESO
Bradleyastab14_ESO
✭✭✭
Noticed a bunch of people are already level 50, how did they do it? Am i allowed to do this? Can anyone do this? Me and my friend want to be 50 NOW so please tell me.
  • Lizacky
    Lizacky
    "uoy tresed dna dnuora nur annog reven, nwod uoy tel annog reven, pu uoy evig annog reven"
    R.A.
  • Bradleyastab14_ESO
    Bradleyastab14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Lizacky wrote: »

No thats not the same, the Vr1 and Vr2 that are currently around got it from PVE. Someone please tell me how i really dont want to sub after first month i want to swallow all the content in one month if i can, i cannot afford sub fee :(

• Varko
    Varko
    ✭✭
    Your trying to" complete" an mmo in one month? You should not be.playing mmorpgs my friend.
  • Inversus
    Inversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Varko wrote: »
    Your trying to" complete" an mmo in one month? You should not be.playing mmorpgs my friend.

Lots of MMO players race to 'end game' like this.
    VR14 EH Sorc
    VR1 AD NB Crafter
  • Bradleyastab14_ESO
    Bradleyastab14_ESO
    ✭✭✭

Yes i want to beat it FAST its how i play once i hit level 50 im DONE! Game not super fun anyways just ok.

Anyway i need someone answer my question, i think i hear of one guild in EB that has all level 50 already i want to be level 50 i want to be level 50 I WANT TO BE LEVEL 50!!! I WANT ANSWER NAO!

• Inversus
    Inversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As for OP's question - apparently the first to get to level 50 got it in 17 hours.
    It is probably difficult to beat that time, but who knows.

Also note that we're around 30 hours into the game by now.

A good way to level fast is apparently, as said above, to get a huge group to farm the kill players quest.
    The generic way, which is also rather fast, is to complete normal storyline quests quickly.

If I were you I wouldn't rush through the game though. Why not enjoy the lower content.
    VR14 EH Sorc
    VR1 AD NB Crafter
  • Bradleyastab14_ESO
    Bradleyastab14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Inversus wrote: »
    As for OP's question - apparently the first to get to level 50 got it in 17 hours.
    It is probably difficult to beat that time, but who knows.

Also note that we're around 30 hours into the game by now.

A good way to level fast is apparently, as said above, to get a huge group to farm the kill players quest.
    The generic way, which is also rather fast, is to complete normal storyline quests quickly.

If I were you I wouldn't rush through the game though. Why not enjoy the lower content.

WRONG answer, try again.

THEY GET IT IN PVE! I JUST NEED TO KNOW HOW
  • Varko
    Varko
    ✭✭

Yes i want to beat it FAST its how i play once i hit level 50 im DONE! Game not super fun anyways just ok.

Anyway i need someone answer my question, i think i hear of one guild in EB that has all level 50 already i want to be level 50 i want to be level 50 I WANT TO BE LEVEL 50!!! I WANT ANSWER NAO!

Your playing a game for.one month that you think is "ok" , Man your an interesting guy. Go play Diablo 3 or something.
  • Bradleyastab14_ESO
    Bradleyastab14_ESO
    ✭✭✭

Your playing a game for.one month that you think is "ok" , Man your an interesting guy. Go play Diablo 3 or something.

DONT tell me what to do just answer my QUESTION

• ManiacMcLaughton

So you get to MMO's, who don't live very long at all if they don't have END GAME CONTENT, and you want to hurry and get there so you can quit? This is quite sad.

You get to 50 by playing hard. Someone found a way to "Speedrun" the content... but if you are trying to get to max level fast, you are missing the point of playing the game.
  • Bradleyastab14_ESO
    Bradleyastab14_ESO
    ✭✭✭

So you get to MMO's, who don't live very long at all if they don't have END GAME CONTENT, and you want to hurry and get there so you can quit? This is quite sad.

You get to 50 by playing hard. Someone found a way to "Speedrun" the content... but if you are trying to get to max level fast, you are missing the point of playing the game.

Why everyone want to tell me how i should play MY GAME? Game is dead after month anyway, just answer my question or get out of my THRREAD!
  • Viryn
    Viryn
    Why would you rush through content? I never understood this in other MMO's. You should focus on cherishing the content because you really only experience it the first time once. Your alts can rush through content but for your first playthrough take it slow and enjoy the scenery.
  • therasia2_ESO
    therasia2_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Please don't try to get to level 50 that quickly....not only will you miss out on the best parts of playing this game doing the quests but you will have a better sense of accomplishment taking part in the quests to get to that level. Do it right, don't short change your investment in this game just to PvP at level 50.
  • Bradleyastab14_ESO
    Bradleyastab14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Please don't try to get to level 50 that quickly....not only will you miss out on the best parts of playing this game doing the quests but you will have a better sense of accomplishment taking part in the quests to get to that level. Do it right, don't short change your investment in this game just to PvP at level 50.

OK ILL TELLY OU WHAT. Once i get to 50 in 10 hours i will GO BACK and do the quest! Happy? The way you 50 fast is by killing a mob, i dont know what mob or how, that is why i make thread question.

PLEASE ANSWER!
  • Varko
    Varko
    ✭✭
    He's what's wrong with mmorpg communities... lets move on.
  • myblackbox123
    myblackbox123
    ✭✭
    To answer you question, I saw a bot post 1-50 guaranteed for $200 or so. Theres how. Not sure if thats the answer your looking for.
  • Bradleyastab14_ESO
    Bradleyastab14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Laura wrote: »
    Lizacky wrote: »

No thats not the same, the Vr1 and Vr2 that are currently around got it from PVE. Someone please tell me how i really dont want to sub after first month i want to swallow all the content in one month if i can, i cannot afford sub fee :(

You bought the game and cant afford a sub fee. You are silly and lying.

Anyway the answer to your question involves a sweetroll, lubrication, and a spiked mace. I'll let you figure the rest out

Why you so mean to me :(

I just have question i dont want to offend :(
  • myblackbox123
    myblackbox123
    ✭✭
    .50 cents a day. Not expensive for a game.
  • Laura
    Laura
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is an obvious troll thread lets let it die (i shouldn't have even said anything) and if its not a troll thread.... I feel very very sorry for the OP.
  • DenverRalphy
    DenverRalphy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The answer is simple. Partner up with a couple people, grind out the quests, get every piece of exploration xp you see, and kill everything along the way. It's not like there's a secret trick behind it. Though if it's your first time playing through the quests, you're not going to be able to do it as quickly as those who played during the betas and PTS.
  • Bradleyastab14_ESO
    Bradleyastab14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    This is an obvious troll thread lets let it die (i shouldn't have even said anything) and if its not a troll thread.... I feel very very sorry for the OP.

What is wrong with you, answer my question i want level 50!
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I vote this thread for 'classic' status ...
    :D
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Most likely a dungeon run exploit with multiple people and/or bots. Or it was done by someone already familiar with the quests blazing through them. Either method will not allow you to swallow the content as you will either a) still not have gone through the story, or b) gone through too fast to have followed it. If you're gone in a month, you're also going to miss the first adventure zone release.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Bradleyastab14_ESO
    Bradleyastab14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    driosketch wrote: »
    Most likely a dungeon run exploit with multiple people and/or bots. Or it was done by someone already familiar with the quests blazing through them. Either method will not allow you to swallow the content as you will either a) still not have gone through the story, or b) gone through too fast to have followed it. If you're gone in a month, you're also going to miss the first adventure zone release.

D you know which one?
  • ManiacMcLaughton
    Why everyone want to tell me how i should play MY GAME? Game is dead after month anyway, just answer my question or get out of my THRREAD!

You come into an MMO forum, and you tell MMO fans, who pre-ordered that the parts of an MMO that matter the most to the largest group of fans is pointless and in your way. Don't expect the community to take to take that lightly and not come at you like that.
  • Hadria
    Hadria
    ✭✭✭✭
    you said you're not even going to be playing after 50 you might as well just go find a different game.
  • Grimkardinal
    Grimkardinal
    Soul Shriven
    I think he just wants to be able to stand somewhere in town for a few hours and magically hit level 50, You should not be playing video games of any kind dude. you have ADHD and need medical help.
  • Bradleyastab14_ESO
    Bradleyastab14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I think he just wants to be able to stand somewhere in town for a few hours and magically hit level 50, You should not be playing video games of any kind dude. you have ADHD and need medical help.

You ar ebe mean i telling on you!
  • GholarDraki

Laura "gets" this thread. It's a wind up and should be ignored. I shouldn't say anything either, but we need to make people aware of it and to let it burn out.

• Bradleyastab14_ESO
    Bradleyastab14_ESO
    ✭✭✭

Laura "gets" this thread. It's a wind up and should be ignored. I shouldn't say anything either, but we need to make people aware of it and to let it burn out.

I think you're cool :blush:

Now answer my question plesa
This discussion has been closed.